What's the #1 bag in your collection?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
If you could only pick one bag in your collection. Which one will it be and why? My pick will my Chanel Ligne Cambon. Why? Simple, it's Chanel!!! It's the most expensive bag I own at the moment. How about you???

That's like asking me to stop breathing! But, if twist comes to shove, and I had to choose only one, I would go with my Marc Jacobs Stella. It was the first expensive bag I purchased for myself when I got out of school.

pursegalsf said:
If you could only pick one bag in your collection. Which one will it be and why? My pick will my Chanel Ligne Cambon. Why? Simple, it's Chanel!!! It's the most expensive bag I own at the moment. How about you???

I love Chanel too!

My #1 bag is the Chanel Cambon flag bag.

Which Chanel bag is yours?

That's a toughie. Probably my most classic and versatile bag right now would be my LV Batignolles Horizontal. Someday I'll have a Hermés or Chanel bag, and then that will be my #1.

my number #1 bag would have to be my LV Speedy 30, it was my first! AND i'll always remember my first! :love: (because its the only BEAUTIFUL bag i have at the moment) ..... *waiting for b-bag*

I can't pick just one - do you ever think, "okay, if my house was on fire what would I grab"?

I go into panic mode with this one - I cannot choose just one - I adore all my bags.

Hey Lola! I have the Chanel Ligne Cambon bowling bag in black with the white CC. Thank god I bought it while I had the chance. It's pretty hard to find one now.