What's that aroma?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So..I know togo smells good. really good. Everytime that orange box is opened, the beautiful smell is there.

I know chevre doesn't have a smell. I sniffed all my small accessories in chevre. nothing. :P

What about other leather? clemence? fjord? anything else?

2. I received my chevre Kelly yesterday and it smells amazing!! I adore the smell of chevre!

3. You really have to try veau Rodeo when it's fresh out of the box. Now THAT'S leather!!!!

4. :girlsigh:I am pretty sure my evelyne is clemence and it smells delicious!! When my bag is next to my bed, I wake up in the morning and I can smell it!!! Yummy!!!

5. Togo is great. Barenia is very good. I don't like the smell of Clemence that much though.

6. OMG!!! My togo Kelly still has that yummy leather smell!:drool: Clemence JPG Birkin and evergrain JPG Kelly smell divine as well!!!:love: BTW, my Chevre HAC smells more on the inside than it does on the outside!:wacko::smile:

7. Buffalo smells like wet dog when wet.

8. My epsom smells pretty good, but my barenia trim smells the best. I wish they would make a room spray or something in that scent.

9. I think Barenia and Togo have the strongest scent as far as leathers.

But their silk as well has a distinctive perfume that my other silk does not have...

I swear they put some olifactory drug in their products to make us want it more.

10. I've had my Rodeo leather wallet for 9 months or so and it still smells divine!

11. yes definitely, I agree :yes: Some of the small leather accessories are made from veau rodeo, I have an agenda in veau rodeo and the smell is delectable. I don't have a box for it (bought in the sales) but every time I open it, I get a hit. The leather is smooth and a bit glossy with some delicate veining, it's gorgeous in every way.

12. really? i guess key chain or small leather goods don't yield enough scent. Maybe i need to get myself a 40cm birkin so i can smell it better :rolleyes:

13. My clemence bag is TDF! I keep sticking my face in there and sniffing it lol!! I do wish we could have a room scent lol!!

14. so..veau rodeo, barenia, togo have the strongest yummy scent! and other leather do have smell as well. thanks for everyone's input!! :heart::heart:

what about box?

15. I love the aroma of Barenia & clemence, I have yet to take a whiff of Veau Rodeo though....hmm..good reason for me to stop by my local H shop today, hehe