What's that aroma?

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
So..I know togo smells good. really good. Everytime that orange box is opened, the beautiful smell is there.

I know chevre doesn't have a smell. I sniffed all my small accessories in chevre. nothing. :P

What about other leather? clemence? fjord? anything else?

Pepper

Raisinette
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
Togo is great. Barenia is very good. I don't like the smell of Clemence that much though.

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
OMG!!! My togo Kelly still has that yummy leather smell!:drool: Clemence JPG Birkin and evergrain JPG Kelly smell divine as well!!!:love: BTW, my Chevre HAC smells more on the inside than it does on the outside!:wacko::smile:

jehaga

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
My epsom smells pretty good, but my barenia trim smells the best. I wish they would make a room spray or something in that scent.

Quinn's Mom

Smell the Togo
Jan 29, 2007
The Other Half of NJ
I think Barenia and Togo have the strongest scent as far as leathers.

But their silk as well has a distinctive perfume that my other silk does not have...

I swear they put some olifactory drug in their products to make us want it more.

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
I've had my Rodeo leather wallet for 9 months or so and it still smells divine!

allaboutnice

J'adore Hermes
Dec 16, 2006
UK
www.allaboutnice.com
You really have to try veau Rodeo when it's fresh out of the box. Now THAT'S leather!!!!
yes definitely, I agree :yes: Some of the small leather accessories are made from veau rodeo, I have an agenda in veau rodeo and the smell is delectable. I don't have a box for it (bought in the sales) but every time I open it, I get a hit. The leather is smooth and a bit glossy with some delicate veining, it's gorgeous in every way.

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I received my chevre Kelly yesterday and it smells amazing!! I adore the smell of chevre!

really? i guess key chain or small leather goods don't yield enough scent. Maybe i need to get myself a 40cm birkin so i can smell it better :rolleyes:

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
so..veau rodeo, barenia, togo have the strongest yummy scent! and other leather do have smell as well. thanks for everyone's input!! :heart::heart:

what about box?

amkur

H.O.P Mommy
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
in the hills
I love the aroma of Barenia & clemence, I have yet to take a whiff of Veau Rodeo though....hmm..good reason for me to stop by my local H shop today, hehe