Whats so stylish cheaper brand purses or handbags?

I have an old Maxx New York that I use when I don't have to worry about being careful, like going to the vet or taking the baby to puppy class.

I have had it for years and it still looks new. The leather is really a work horse and the hardware is still in great condition. It has a lot of room and a lot of organization pockets.

So Maxx New York has my vote.

http://www.maxxnewyork.com/about:maxxology/

Last edited:
Check out Bryna Nicole, especially with a coupon code. There is a Bryna Nicole thread here. They look like really nice bags for the money. Blue Heaven & Blondette carry them online.

the Kate Spade and Dooney outlets are having some great deals these days.
I saw a patent tote at the Dooney outlet for $85.00 and Kate Spade had a number of leather bags on sale for a special promotion of $109.00 this past week.

I've seen great prices online at overstock.com and amazon.com. Also, outlets are helpful. And even Nordstrom online has nice bags around 100 sometimes if you don't live close to a mall or outlet center. Lurk at the designers' websites that you like, to see what goes for sale.

What are you looking for? Color? Size? Many of us enjoy the hunt as much as anything and would help you look for a deal.

If you visit this site regularly... soon enough you will find gorgeous $600+ bags marked down to your price range. For example Hayden Harnett and Goldenbleu had sales that were 70-90% off. I love finding a quality handbag for a fraction of the cost - thanks to TPF!

Definitely check the deals and steals page for great sales. These days there are so many! Saavy just had a sale on Bulga bags that were gorgeous and within your budget. Unfortunately, I think the online sale ended last night :sad:

With all the sales right now, Kate Spade will definitely have bags within your budget and probably Furla too.