whats so special about KISS ME mascara?

madem0iselle

Mar 28, 2008
I see this KISS ME mascara almost at all good salons and boutique stores and they ikeep saying its terrific . i dont know has anyone here tried it and feel that its good?
chanel and lancome and diorshow makes decent ones what about KISSME?

Here's the scoop - KissMe is water based. When you wash your face, the mascara comes off in little tubes. There is no black area to remove under the eye. I buy the Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara, and have for years. It was the first brand to come out like this. I really love it, but here are the drawbacks with waterbased mascaras... The product in the tube gets thick and begins to dry. You can fix this by putting a few drops of water on the brush and pumping it up and down in the tube. The other thing is if you rub your eyes, you can rub off the mascara. However, there will not be that black "football eye" under your eyes.

I did buy the KissMe at Sephora last year when I ran out of Mirenesse. I didn't like it as much and re-ordered the Mirenesse from their website.

as said, KissMe is waterbased and the only way to remove them is by hot water and removing the little tubes. it is hard to remove them at first esp. if you're used to other mascaras and remove them by eye makeup remover

i've been using KissMe for about 2 months now and i find that it offers the same length and volume as my previous mascara (clinique) but i don't have to worry it running down my face during those awkward moments

the only thing that i don't like about KissMe is the brush, it kinda clumps on me a little so i use another mascara brush. i think it's getting dry and i'll have to try and put a few drops of water

I don't think Kiss Me claims to be a volumizing or lengthening mascara. It's just a good one for people who don't want smears and such.

I thought this mascara would be cool, but it ended up scaring me when I washed my makeup off. It literally looks like your eyelashes are falling out. Scared me and I didn't want to get used to it.

Ehx, the "tubes" means the mascara that was surrounding your lashes.

Oh, yes, I think I read something about that. The mascara surrounds your eyelashes and you have to pluck the little tubes off of all you individual eyelashes. Hmm, sounds okay because it won't smear and such, but I don't think it would work for me.

well, the KISS ME mascara has fibers in it that attatch to your own lashes, so, it "lengthens" your eyelashes. It's the same as fiberwig. Personally, I hate it. Use http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P186534&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5865 and http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P186535&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5865 to lentghten and volumize. Prime first and then put on the lenghtening mascara. They actually lowered the prices of this from when I worked there. The mascara used to be 30 bucks. This stuff is amazing and is JUST starting to make it over to the USA :smile:

Attachments

• NP.jpg
    NP.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 46
  • NP 2.jpg
    NP 2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 42
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I've worn KissMe mascara for years and am satisfied. It never, ever smudges and that's a problem I had with every other type I tried. I think my skin is more oily than most people's and I do wear it while I'm exercising so that may be a factor in the smudging.

KissMe also comes off cleanly. There's no residue, no mess, no gunk. The little fiber tubes just wash off and I like that.

I don't think it gives me lashes as full or as long as I'd like, but it does a pretty good job and the fact that it doesn't smudge makes it the best choice for me.

I like to wear the Kiss Me mascara when I am going to be outside for most of the day. It does not smudge and is easy to remove. It doesn't really offer volume, but it does give me some length and darkens my lashes for a "natural" look.
For regular life, I prefer my Diorshow.