What's similar to...?

blivlien

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
an ivory mayfair, white chiffon/almond ingrid, taupe/slate patchwork christina or something that's either quilted or patchwork or plain, but with some details (!) in a light white/cream/biege/taupe colour that's either past or current season?! :confused1:

I know there's the single and the kristina out atm. I've yet to see them irl, but would love to know if the single comes in non-metallic colours and if the kristina can be worn on the shoulder without it hitting the hip.

I'm hopeless with clutches unless it's got a wrist strap (like the handy, but maybe a bit bigger), so maybe a small bag for day/going out size with a shoulder strap.

I've already got the grey mary and I had bought that with the intention of using that as my going out bag, but I'm not sure if I should get one in a lighter colour for spring/summer. Should I look further or do you think I can use the grey mary all year around? Lol I ask a lot of my bags :P

Last edited:
Personally, I think you could use the grey Mary all year long, but I LOVE the off white/cream version of the Mary, so I say get that! If I find one, I'd love to snag one too! I need a lighter colored going out bag too. I also like the idea of an ivory Mayfair, although I think the Mary is easier to get in & out of.

I wish I could tell you about if the Single comes in non-metallic, have you looked at iluvmybags Spring/Summer 09 thread in the Ref. Library? I am going to check it out right now, I don't remember the colors of the Single.