What's shakin'? (instant reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry, I couldn't resist as we had a bit of an earthquake out here in SoCal last night, but I digress...

I bought and returned a neverfull DE last month because I was afraid of the cracking handle issue. And then I obsessed over the epi neverfull in noir for a few weeks, even wondering if it was limited supply since it was temporarily unavailable on the website, and I didn't want to go to my local LV because I've spent so much there lately they must think I'm nuts! And then it came available again on the site and I pulled the trigger and she just arrived today. I'm so excited! She's gorgeous and I think the straps and trim will be more resistant to issues than the DE. I live in a resort area where there are many, MANY authentic LVs and I've noticed that even on the nf monos the trim wrinkles and that bothers me and I don't think it will be as much of an issue or as noticeable in the black epi. Anyway, I'm babbling again... my collection is complete for now - here's my new beauty - I'm looking forward to a long and meaningful relationship with her ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396138623.458791.jpg

2. Congrats .. great choice .. it is so elegant and I like how it can be worn on a casual or formal basis.

3. Gorgeous bag!! Congrats!

4. Rockin' nice! Congrats!

5. Congratulations!

6. Beautiful!

7. Congrats!!

8. Beautiful!

9. Your Epi NF is gorgeous, congrats!

10. Its beautiful, congrats and thanks for sharing!

11. I love the epi Neverfull and it's just gorgeous in the black. Congratulations!

12. Awesome bag. I love epi. Congrats

13. Ooooooooooooh! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

14. LV is great for long & meaningful relationships! Congrats!

15. She's a beauty! Congratulations!