What's prettier a small face or a small nose?

That really depends on individual opinion. I would suggest looking at wide jaw reduction and rhinoplasty before and afters and deciding for yourself. I personally think both can make a person prettier which is why I plan on doing rhinoplasty and v line.

Some people got an wide face and an big nose tip. Do they look better after a nose tip reduction or a square jaw reduction? Which surgery is better to look good?

A small face and a small nose. Matching features. A small nose looks odd if your other features are huge, a big nose looks too attention grabbing if your face is very small. A big face and a big nose is....not very feminine. In plastic surgery the face is divided into equal fifths, the nose should only take 1/5 the width.

Here is a small nose on a big face.

img_08.png

I wouldn't really consider her face big O.o
As to answer OPs question, like Kebro, it would not only depend on your features but also your personal taste. :smile:
Personally, I think the nose can change your overall face quite drastically and they're also easier 'fixable' than fc...

It's not whether you consider her face big. Its how big her face looks in proportion to her nose. Which is what the OP is worried about, having a small nose that looks out of place in a big face.

A small face and a small nose. Matching features. A small nose looks odd if your other features are huge, a big nose looks too attention grabbing if your face is very small. A big face and a big nose is....not very feminine. In plastic surgery the face is divided into equal fifths, the nose should only take 1/5 the width.

img_08.png
she looks like she also did vline surgery as well as a rhino
i dont think this is a good example

this is really up to each persons features
some people need both changes some just needs one
i dont think there can be one general answer for this question
in my opinion
p.s if you see a surgeon and ask maybe then they can give you an opinion
they have online consultations where you just send in your photo, which ive done before its super easy

img_08.png
You think this is big face? My face must be gigantic hehe. I would be so happy if my face were this size

Reactions: JessicaCorbyn
Yura from Girl's Day has a face that's on the bigger side (for an idol) but a small nose. Hyeri from Girl's Day has a tiny face but a proportionally bigger nose.

Both beautiful girls, but in different ways :smile:

Attachments

• 470956105.jpg
    470956105.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 351
  • 201405250013282810_1.jpg
    201405250013282810_1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited: