What's One Thing Us Pfers Would be Shocked About You?

I have two tatoos (I look like someone who would never go near a tattoo parlour) and would love a third
My belly was pierced until I got pregnant
I shaved my eyebrows completely off when I was 19 for a year

I too have 4 tattoos
I had a tounge ring and belly ring until I joined the military
I'm also scared of the dark, that's why I sleep with the tv on
My job in the military is an Aircraft Mechanic, I'm the only female mechanic there, yet I'm the most girly girl
I also served in Iraqi Freedom, I have the global war on terrorism medal
I talk to myself, I have never admitted that to anyone
I love anything Chocolate
I secretly want to cut off all my hair but I'm scared how I will look
I'm 28 and married yet sometimes I want to go back to my moms and be a kid for about a year :smile: she has a really cool apartment now in a hi rise. It's not fair we grew up poor. :sad: I feel like I'm missing out, I go sometimes on weekends though

let's see..I am TERRIFIED of heights..seriously!! It gets so bad that I cant even stare at a tall building because I start feeling dizzing and start shaking. (happened in the car today as I was driving through downtown Dallas..)

People at work just found out i'm REALLY tattooed, they didn't expect it of me. I just got my whole left arm tattooed and they were surprised, since my work clothes hide them all.

I have my nipples pierced as well
I curse pretty bad, but can control it when around kids
I am scared to death of the dentist, i need to take pills to go LOL
I spent 4 years arresting and sometimes fighting with shoplifters (that was fun!)

I'm sure there are a ton more... but this is enough for here.

Oh..here are some more: lol..

*I cant sleep without the TV being on atleast number 4 on the sound.
*I cant brush my teeth with the door behind me open, i always feel like something creepy is going to be staring back at me when i look up.
*I MUST count my heartbeat every night atleasst until I get to 10. If i breathe wrong and it messes up my count I start over.
*I am a self proclaimed hypochondriac. I freak out over every little thing. On Sunday I convinced myself that I had a heart attack. yup, that's typical me.

Great THREAD!! Love it~:yes:

Most people do not know that I dropped out of High School at 16 was extremely wild for a year, got my GED at 17 and ended up graduating top of my class in Nursing School at 20.:shame:

I have a phobia of public bathrooms (or any bathroom other than my own for that matter). Needless to say...I have great Bladder control...and vacations can sometimes be how shall I say..uncomfortable at times.:nuts:

I have to sleep with a fan running at night because I'm alittle afraid of the silence..:nuts:

Ok..enough for now..I could go on and on!...

*In elementary school I was the dork kid who got the award for "best attendance". I did not have a sick day from 1-6 grade.
*In high school a friend and I wrote a book on Pontuis Pilate, it originally started as a paper for a religion class...
*I have a pretty severe germ phobia
*I was kicked out of Girl Scouts for fighting
*A member of my immediate family was Undersecretary of Defense in the early 1990's
* I like guns, and my fav is my Sig Sauer 226.

Ha Ha! This thread is great! Good job elongreach!! Oh boy this is gonna hurt...

I eat soup out of the can
I don't like my pants touching my belly button
I got poison ivy on my back once (use your imagination)

**sigh**

:heart: Emmy

When I hang out the washing on the clothesline the pegs always have to match by colour eg 2 red pegs on 1 top, 2 blue pegs on another top. I also use all the red pegs first, then blue then white. So weird LOL