What's on your wishlist right now?

There was also a fabby fuschia pink patent Mabel and an icky :yucky: dark blue colour that was so gross. They had loads, of course! They also had the Mabel tote, which is gorgeous!

And they had the red Mabel, which has always been on my radar. The SA also assured me that it was not made in any other red colour. She did say that all leathers are different and some can come out brighter than others when they are treated. Also, they test out different colours, which might explain why you get one-off colours sometimes at the outlets!!

My new Mabel really is so very, very lovely!! :love:

I also saw the mustard Poppy at Liberty, which is not as mustardy as I would have thought. And the Poppy messenger bag strap is not long enough IMO. My gosh, those Poppy bags are fantastic!!

The Milton is coming very soon too, I am told. I think it is more unique a bag than the Mabel and the leather wont be the antiquated leather.

LOL..well I havent even received my first Mulberry yet, but Im already drooling over the black bayswater or the patent Bayswater in Bentley Grey (I think that would look soooo classy during the winter months!) Im also thinking about an Oak Ledbury for those 'dont need to take much out' days...

My wishlist is getting longer everyday!

1. Oak ledbury
  2. another blenheim ( just cause they are so cute - in anything antique glace, olive or maybe a vanilla/cream type shade :lol:)
  3. purple mabel
  4. oak annie
  5. roxanne (poss in lavendar? :s)
  6. animal keyring (some sort of dog)
  7. something in a blue shade :lol:

^^^^^^^also gets longer each day.....all your fault ladies!

:heart:roxanne!!!, prob choc
:heart:antony, choc or black
:heart:ledbury or possibly east/west - prefer the dimensions of ledbury but east west is a bit bigger & can go on the shoulder
:heart:something colourful, not sure what yet, would love purple!

hmmm... wishlist?

Pebble Mabel
midnight mabel
bright vinyl roxanne (would not know which colour - poss blue)
choco rosemary
..and since a wishlist a vanilla alana

:yes: