What's on your wishlist right now?

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
With the current Roxy-fever, Anthony-fever and brand new Mabel-fever in the air - whats on your wishlist? The above styles only - or something totally different?

I'll start:
:heart:Black large Jody shoulderbag
:heart:Small Anthony - black or choco
:heart:and a medium Mabel in mono, aqua, red or some other stunning colour...

Everything!!!!

No seriously -

Chocolate or Oak Roxanne (or Chocolate Rosemary and Oak Roxanne!)
Oak Effie
Chocolate Brooke
New Purse/Wallet
LV Damier Papillon - not very likely as Hubby pays for them and he now prefers Mulberry!!!

In no particular order :lol:

* tan Jody shopper (currently on NaP)
* aqua Mabel or marine Milton
* purple East West Bayswater
* something in olive - maybe a Blenheim :girlsigh:

However, I can't buy 4 bags without selling at least 2... and I can't think of any that I'd sell :confused1: How many bags is too many?!

In no particular order :lol:

* tan Jody shopper (currently on NaP)
* aqua Mabel or marine Milton
* purple East West Bayswater
* something in olive - maybe a Blenheim :girlsigh:

However, I can't buy 4 bags without selling at least 2... and I can't think of any that I'd sell :confused1: How many bags is too many?!

There's never too many!
I thought you'd gone off olive after the Phoebe - are you still hankering???

There's never too many!
I thought you'd gone off olive after the Phoebe - are you still hankering???

No, it wasn't the colour I didn't like - it was the Phoebe :lol: I originally wanted an olive Roxanne but as I've got the vanilla, I should go for something else. I love the olive shade and as an extra incentive, DH got me a large woven belt at Christmas and it is almost the exact same shade :heart: I love matchy-matchy, so this really appeals. The belt is casual though, so the bag needs to be casual. I'd always sworn off mini-bags but after the success of mini Mabel, I'm reconsidering :yes: The Blenheim in olive is really cute and I'm sure the outlets will be stocking them again from September :tup:

Did you notice that I tactfully didn't comment on your wishlist? :angel::lol:

I did! Aqua Roxy has filled the gap for now but I'm going to be getting that red Mabel for winter - the darkness of the colour won't matter then! I'm just pleased there's only one bag on my wish list.

An olive Blenheim would be a great choice & go really well with your other bags. I know what you mean about smaller bags but the Blenheim is a good in-between size & a cute style, IMO, much more fetching than the Rosemary.

I was having a chat with a Mulberry person & the colours such as olive, red etc will re-appear later in the year. They have a seasonal policy which is why all the lighter colours are around at the moment for spring & summer - lemon, aqua etc.