What's on your wishlist right now?

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
I think a purse will be all I come home with. I'd like a light coloured one. I've seen some really pretty pinky/cream ones. They were mid size so they weren't too bulky or too small. I'd also really like one of the heart shaped coin purses and a keyring - preferably Gemini but, if not, a pink Bays (shame they don't do a Roxy one).

zooba

Waffling
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Blenheim in black glove
Rockley in chocolate
Bayswater in Lagoon and Green
Jody in Chocolate

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
^^^^Yippee!! So glad someone else wants a Jody!!! Its a lovely bag!! In fact, if they were to make one in choco I would be in a real crisis having to decide between Jody and Roxy.

alycat

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hampshire
Hmm, currently wishing for a Sommerset tote - I think in putty (though yet to see this colour IRL)

Something in black - Annie or Bays are top contenders today

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
In no particular order :lol:

* tan Jody shopper (currently on NaP)
* aqua Mabel or marine Milton
* purple East West Bayswater
* something in olive - maybe a Blenheim :girlsigh:

However, I can't buy 4 bags without selling at least 2... and I can't think of any that I'd sell :confused1: How many bags is too many?!
Kroquet - I want a Jody, too :heart: I put the tan one (as it looks quite orangey) but I'd be just as happy with the seville (I was clearing out my t-shirt drawer yesterday and found a vest the same shade :lol:)

I always mean to say to you - your signature cracks me up every time I read it :roflmfao: It's so true for all of us!

ETA obviously aqua Mabel is no longer on my wishlist ;)