What's on your wishlist right now?

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
With the current Roxy-fever, Anthony-fever and brand new Mabel-fever in the air - whats on your wishlist? The above styles only - or something totally different?

I'll start:
:heart:Black large Jody shoulderbag
:heart:Small Anthony - black or choco
:heart:and a medium Mabel in mono, aqua, red or some other stunning colour...

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Indigo East West Bayswater
Black Patent CL's
Another couple of Coach wristlets
I could be seriously tempted by a Blenheim

May 7, 2007
Everything!!!!

No seriously -

Chocolate or Oak Roxanne (or Chocolate Rosemary and Oak Roxanne!)
Oak Effie
Chocolate Brooke
New Purse/Wallet
LV Damier Papillon - not very likely as Hubby pays for them and he now prefers Mulberry!!!

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
In no particular order :lol:

* tan Jody shopper (currently on NaP)
* aqua Mabel or marine Milton
* purple East West Bayswater
* something in olive - maybe a Blenheim :girlsigh:

However, I can't buy 4 bags without selling at least 2... and I can't think of any that I'd sell :confused1: How many bags is too many?!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
In no particular order :lol:

* tan Jody shopper (currently on NaP)
* aqua Mabel or marine Milton
* purple East West Bayswater
* something in olive - maybe a Blenheim :girlsigh:

However, I can't buy 4 bags without selling at least 2... and I can't think of any that I'd sell :confused1: How many bags is too many?!

There's never too many!
I thought you'd gone off olive after the Phoebe - are you still hankering???

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
There's never too many!
I thought you'd gone off olive after the Phoebe - are you still hankering???

No, it wasn't the colour I didn't like - it was the Phoebe :lol: I originally wanted an olive Roxanne but as I've got the vanilla, I should go for something else. I love the olive shade and as an extra incentive, DH got me a large woven belt at Christmas and it is almost the exact same shade :heart: I love matchy-matchy, so this really appeals. The belt is casual though, so the bag needs to be casual. I'd always sworn off mini-bags but after the success of mini Mabel, I'm reconsidering :yes: The Blenheim in olive is really cute and I'm sure the outlets will be stocking them again from September :tup:

Did you notice that I tactfully didn't comment on your wishlist? :angel::lol:

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
I did! Aqua Roxy has filled the gap for now but I'm going to be getting that red Mabel for winter - the darkness of the colour won't matter then! I'm just pleased there's only one bag on my wish list.

An olive Blenheim would be a great choice & go really well with your other bags. I know what you mean about smaller bags but the Blenheim is a good in-between size & a cute style, IMO, much more fetching than the Rosemary.

I was having a chat with a Mulberry person & the colours such as olive, red etc will re-appear later in the year. They have a seasonal policy which is why all the lighter colours are around at the moment for spring & summer - lemon, aqua etc.

chateleine

slippery slide
O.G.
Apr 5, 2008
equator
ooh ooh, i love wishlists!!!
A coloured bays (purple!! or red)
A python bays
A cosmetic pouch
and the long locked purse in Coral!