What's on your Wishlist for 2008?

I am thinking I want the berkley, I guess I will decide when it finally comes! I would really like to add the hampstead mm to my collection as well!

maybe a sacoche messenger/ one in the new men's damier pattern (if any). the women's ss08 colours are really something different, might get something from it. still thinking of a pochette bosophore/olav in damier pattern, verone lockit/chanel 2.55 grey reissue (i'm a lousy and lazy bargain hunter, so it's more likely the verone will happen instead..*sigh*)

oh and i've been dreaming of a luggage set comprising of Taiga leather in grizzli. i saw the pegase and odessa set and fell in love, but i want a carryall type instead of the computer case.

My wishlist for next year is a damiet griet, black suhali lockit pm, marina pm in blue, trevi pm, tivoli pm, neo cabby pm in blue, saleya pm or mm in ebene, and many many more. sigh!:P

yup, not sure the official name but the only thing i know right now is pochette montaign clutch will be available in fuchsia epi, really gorgeous pink/purple color.. new for epi... coming out soon.

OMG, I hope there will be a fuchsia Madeleine PM! :yahoo:

BTW, so nice to see you spelled fuchsia correctly cuz most people don't. ;)

Supposing that I am going to have Jodie High Boots in two days (although being in the waiting list since September!!!) , and that I am going to buy Neo Cabby before Christmas, my Wishlist for 2008 is the following: Mini Agenda in Monogramm
Belem PM
Summit Drive in pomme d'amour:wlae::woohoo:

There's a lot I'm whishing for! These are in my top 4:

epi jasmin in black
epi lockit in the new purple colour

-> When i see the purple I could change my mind about which bag in which colour...

grey inclusion bracelet
reade or rosewood in the new vernis colour

LV Graffiti Speedy in Khaki-not sure that I would like this color but I love the bag itself and the style...I might pass on this though

LV Graffiti Pochette in Silver-love the color but not the style (too small)

LV Houston in Vernis

LV Damier Sophie

So far I'm planning on getting:

Belem PM
Berkeley PM
Suhali Lockit PM, verone or blue
Damier azur pochette and agenda
And still hoping to track down a couple more small pieces in framboise vernis

BTW, so nice to see you spelled fuchsia correctly cuz most people don't. ;)

Probably more people would spell it properly if they knew fuchsias are named after the guy who discovered them, Dr. Leonard Fuchs (pronounced Fooks, as in books!)

I'm thinking, like many others, to get a bag in the new epi color. I'm hoping there's a new style along with the new color. I'm curious about the new vernis color, so depending on what it looks like, I may buy something small there. Or, if a super new style is released in black epi, I'll get that. We'll see.

Damier purse, dunno what model :P
Pink scarf
2 lugage tags with hot stamping, one with a pink S and the other one with an S in gold..dorky I know :P

Then I guess there will always be more..but not that I can think of right now.