What's on your Want List?

1. Is there anything you're just dying to have?
    Any 3 or 5 even?
    What are they? Why don't you have them?

I'm DYING for a red bag. . . but the right red on the right bag seems SO impossible!
    If I could just get into the Chanel workroom I'd make me up the bestest bag evah!!!:lol:

2. I WANT the Miu Miu Coffer in black leather and a Coco Cabas in any color that I can get my hands on! :heart: :yes: But I must save up until after Christmas to get them (that is if they're available then.)

3. I always have a list going but right now I'm obsessed over the red LV Squichy :hysteric: They were limited plus there's no LV in Iceland so the only way to get it is to pay a jacked up price on eBay.

4. ooooh, what's that?
    Have a photo?

5. BV and Lanvin - but ALL bags will have to wait until after Christmas - gotta concentrate on family gifts right now.

6. I want my first LV bag!
    I am leaning towards the Suhali Lockit PM in black.
    Still saving though...............:sweatdrop:

7. Was that for me?

If so here's one from an eBay auction I'm watching, I love how unusual it is!

vuittons.jpg
  8. Oooh, that IS a cool bag!:yes:

9. For some reason I really want a beige Chanel GST. I know it is not a real exotic bag, but I have seen a couple IRL over the last months and really like it.

10. I don't think I'll be able to resist it and it's gonna cost me bringing hubby breakfast in bed for the rest of the year, I've been shopping up a storm lately :Push:

11. Another Bottega, probably in a spring color. I'll be in Chicago in a week and will visit the shop to look. I hope they have the next season's styles in.

12. Well even though I am a diehard LV girl I would LOVE a Chanel classic flap bag *eventually*

I also really would like the new Damier Azur Speedy and the regular Damier Saleya GM:smile:

13. I want a Balenciaga First & Make Up Clutch in red camel or black. A mini Chloe paddington - the one that looks like a clutch & a LV MC Pochette MM or GM.

I should be getting something from BalNY on the 14th. (Hopefully)
    I might buy the mini Chloe from someone on eBay tomorrow.
    If I do that will hurt my pocket when it comes to buying the Bbag I want.
    I can wait for the LV MC Pochette. I'm not in a rush I just ordered the Azur mini Pochette.

14. Ditto Swanky! I NEED a red chanel but I cannot seem to get my hands on one! I NEED MK's red jumbo lambskin flap.

15. I want several LV bags: Cherry Blossom papillon in Pink/Pink, Soufflot in black with gold hardware, Conte de Fees musette in Nuit, Cerises Speedy and Some Chanel bags: Black Diamond Shine Flap, Medium Black Lambskin Classic Flap, Pink Lambskin Heart Chain Classic Flap, Ivory or White East/West Flap. It's been hard to get most of the items on my list because most are now discontinued and difficult to get in Brand new/mint with tags condition. Plus, I am currently on a purse ban. :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice