What's on your VCA wish list?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. before the next price increase i'd love to buy the magic Alhambra sautoir n white, grey MOP, onyx.... what about you ladies?

2. a sweet alhambra bracleet in yellow gold with a mother of pearl 😍

3. Sweet diamond and WG bracelet, single motif!

4. Perlee Diamond Clover Bracelet in YG

5. Another 5 motif bracelet, this time in a colored stone like Carnelian or Malachite.

Long Pendant in Turquoise if they ever made one! OMG that would be amazing!

Looking for new earrings, maybe a pair of supers in Onyx.

6. Sweet Alhambra clover studs in MOP/YG to wear this summer!

7. OMG I would love a long Turquoise pendant in ghw!

8. You two are most definitely dreaming on that turquoise magic pendant. LOL
    It would be amazing though!

9. I would love to get the 6 motif magic necklace in white gold and a watch...after that my collection will be complete :smile:

10. This is what I would LOVE! I am also wanting a 5 motif turquoise bracelet.
    Why do we always want what is the hardest to get?

11. Oh my, I'd love a long Magic turquoise in GHW! Since that's not likely, the only thing on my VCA wish list is the long Magic diamond pendant. But, I was very bad lately, and can't manage it this year. :sad:

12. I've already called to inquire about a long magic pendant in turquoise with yellow gold and they laughed at me :tdown:

Maybe if we all call they will listen instead of laugh!

13. I am loving the Butterfly collection. I want the BTF ring in Pink Gold with Diamonds and MOP. I think it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. You know how it is...I must have this ring. It would coordinate with my jewelry collection so well.

14. I only have 2 VCA pieces so far, so my wish list is long! Next up are the Sweet Alhambra carnelian ear studs (which I should have gotten for my very first VCA purchase), and then either the Magic Alhambra long pendant in carnelian or the 16 motif Sweet Alhambra rose gold necklace.

15. +1;)