What's on your VCA wish list?

Another 5 motif bracelet, this time in a colored stone like Carnelian or Malachite.

Long Pendant in Turquoise if they ever made one! OMG that would be amazing!

Looking for new earrings, maybe a pair of supers in Onyx.

Another 5 motif bracelet, this time in a colored stone like Carnelian or Malachite.

Long Pendant in Turquoise if they ever made one! OMG that would be amazing!

Looking for new earrings, maybe a pair of supers in Onyx.

OMG I would love a long Turquoise pendant in ghw!

You two are most definitely dreaming on that turquoise magic pendant. LOL
It would be amazing though![emoji7]

Oh my, I'd love a long Magic turquoise in GHW! Since that's not likely, the only thing on my VCA wish list is the long Magic diamond pendant. But, I was very bad lately, and can't manage it this year. :sad:

I've already called to inquire about a long magic pendant in turquoise with yellow gold and they laughed at me :tdown:

Maybe if we all call they will listen instead of laugh!

I am loving the Butterfly collection. I want the BTF ring in Pink Gold with Diamonds and MOP. I think it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. You know how it is...I must have this ring. It would coordinate with my jewelry collection so well.

I only have 2 VCA pieces so far, so my wish list is long! Next up are the Sweet Alhambra carnelian ear studs (which I should have gotten for my very first VCA purchase), and then either the Magic Alhambra long pendant in carnelian or the 16 motif Sweet Alhambra rose gold necklace.