What's on your mouse pad?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Home: map of the world
    Work: Colorado Avalanche logo (hockey fan!)

2. Home:
    Work:

3. Home: Picture
    Work: Corporate Logo

4. Ok - my computer is going nuts....what I'm trying to say is

Home: picture of tiger
    work: corporate logo

Sorry for the extra posts everyone!

5. Commander Benchmark and the Superlearners (say WHAT!?):nuts:

My husband wrote much of the software for this product. I used to have the Lion King mousepad which I inherited from my daughter.:lol:

6. Erm.. advertisement for chartered accountants, I'm too cheap to actually buy one !

7. Home : none (we rely solely on our laptop at this point)
    Work: dark grey (boring I know)

8. EEK Sorry for the double post I clicked one too many times. lol

9. No mouse pad here!
    (I stopped using those when they came out with the optical mouse! BUT, when I did have a mouse pad, it was always solid black. I wasn't a big fan of advertisements or pictures.)

10. my mouse pad has Van Gogh's Starry Night , He's one of my Favorite Impressionists . I love all his work at the Musee d'Orsay in Paris:love:

11. An awesomely cute penguin!

12. No mouse pad... I use a mouse that has the little ball for your thumb for navigation...

13. my mouse pad has a big yellow smiley on it...i love love smilies

14. dont have a mouse pad, I have an optical mouse.

15. Home: white mousepad from Ikea
    Work: Dell logo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice