What’s on your for-sure, longterm jewelry wishlist?

Updated list :
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual 28 with silver dial (already on interest list)
- Diamond earrings, preferably drop earrings
- Jade earrings (drop earrings)
- YG VCA Frivole bracelet and necklace in mini size, I have to try them first to be sure though
- Cartier panthere ring in small size. Although this one is long shot. Last time I went to the boutique, they didn't carry my size. I don't have Cartier boutique in my city so I can only buy it during vacation.
cartier panthere.jpg

I finally bought Cartier panthere ring. The boutique didn't have my size last year, fortunately they have it this time, just in time before the price increase.

olive ring.jpg

I also bought Tiffany Olive leaf ring. I've loved this ring for years, but I never pulled the trigger. I kinda wish I did, it had several price increases since then.

For a long time I’ve had a particular yellow diamond piece on my wishlist ..however, I’ve followed it for about 3-4 years and it’s in the hands of a disreputable dealer..I really want it but don’t trust the seller.
It’s a 5 figure piece, I don’t want to lose the money and not get the piece, but I Really don’t trust the seller..reluctantly finally I’ve crossed it off my wishlist ..

Pretty much content with what I have ATM so there’s no “must” have in the real sense of the word, but I find myself toying with the idea of having the ff:

- Cartier love cuff
- A hinged or carved jade bangle
- Size 41 or 36 Rolex in either Oyster or President bracelet (I haven’t figured out which exact model, all I know is it has to be chunky)

Updating my list:

1) Sapphire and diamond platinum pendant. Still looking.
Have a sapphire and platinum pendant on order. Without diamonds. Not sure. Should come in a few weeks, and I'll report back
2) Cartier LOVE cuff. Boring, but a clean basic.

Still want, but lower on the list.
3) Still 4+ carat lab diamond ring, but waiting.
Off the list for now.

New list--extended list:

1) TENNIS NECKLACE.

I am OBSESSED. Not sure when that is going to happen or what style, but I really really want this now.

I'd like a subtle one--that sort of fits right around the top of my tee-shirt necklines.

A casual sort of "Oh, *this* old thing?" vibe....

I'm looking at Rachie Shnay along with everyone else here, lol!

2) Cartier Love Cuff - eventually

3) South Seas Pearls - don't need to be designer, perfectly round, or super $$$.

The ones I was stalking are sold out, so I am hoping they come back.

4) I still really want these earrings:

Other than that, I'm enjoying what I have...

Recently found a Peretti open heart pendant in green jade which was #1 on my list for the last several years. The new #1 is a 22 inch yellow gold chain. The midterms are restringing a vintage bead necklace that’s currently too fragile and getting my hazy pink spinel set into a bezel solitaire by Elizabeth Scott. The longer term is a custom necklace by Cheyenne Weil. Based on my current budgeting and how often I like to take on a jewelry project this list will easily last me 4-6 years.

Have a sapphire and platinum pendant on order. Without diamonds. Not sure. Should come in a few weeks, and I'll report back
Yuck. Did not like the color and it looked terrible on me.
Giving up on this piece for now.
New list--extended list:

1) TENNIS NECKLACE.
I am OBSESSED. Not sure when that is going to happen or what style, but I really really want this now.
I'd like a subtle one--that sort of fits right around the top of my tee-shirt necklines.
A casual sort of "Oh, *this* old thing?" vibe....
I'm looking at Rachie Shnay along with everyone else here, lol!
Starting discussions about this...am excited about realizing this later in the year.
2) Cartier Love Cuff - eventually
Not sure when...they keep going up and up and there are other priorities!
3) South Seas Pearls - don't need to be designer, perfectly round, or super $$$.
The ones I was stalking are sold out, so I am hoping they come back.
Still sold out. I am so sad about that. My backup brand was sold out, too. So frustrating!
4) I still really want these earrings:

This is probably a never, but I do love them!

So right now I'm in Tennis Necklace mode.

I’ve purchased some things lately so I don’t have a lot left on my list. But they’ll more then likely have to wait until 2023.

VCA Onyx bracelet (done)
Tiffany WG bracelet with diamonds. Not sure which yet. (Bought Cartier 2 diamond love bracelet instead)

Dreaming for the future:
VCA—that they’ll make a WG hammered bracelet. 6 motif sweet or 5 motif vintage (sans diamonds)
Updating my list since I purchased the VCA Onyx bracelet and the Cartier WG (instead of the Tiffany).

I only have 1 thing left on my wishlist and that’s a narrow (3-4mm) 18k YG bangle bracelet. Keep going back and forth between the small love, or the new Bvlgari Bvlgari bangle. Love the Chaumet BML, but it’s more than I’m wanting to pay.

Updating my list since I purchased the VCA Onyx bracelet and the Cartier WG (instead of the Tiffany).

I only have 1 thing left on my wishlist and that’s a narrow (3-4mm) 18k YG bangle bracelet. Keep going back and forth between the small love, or the new Bvlgari Bvlgari bangle. Love the Chaumet BML, but it’s more than I’m wanting to pay.
I Wish I only had 1 thing left on my wishlist!

I wanted a high jewellery bangle, but it’s sold, so I’ve put my name down for a similar piece, ditto earrings.
There’s a yellow diamond ring I want..
I’m having a family heirloom reset.
I want a new right hand ring.
I’ve had the same 2 pairs of earrings for 10 years and would like a new pair!

I’m currently paying a lay-by on a Type 11a diamond ring, but I’m going to London in a week and a half time, and think I could come home having put a deposit on something else….

I May buy a 5th watch next month too..

I bought something earlier this year that was on my wish list for many years - Cartier Trinity Ring. It's beautiful and I'm so happy I finally have it. It's my first Cartier piece.

I actually need to downsize some of my collection (mostly the Tiffany sterling silver pieces) and refocus. I have too many pieces and tend to wear the same ones over and over again while others sit in my jewelry box. I would love to have less pieces but a more curated collection.

My wish list as of now: 1) Either the Van Cleef MOP Sweet Alhambra Butterfly necklace or the Cartier MOP Amulette (it's a toss up for me - like both but for different reasons but lean towards the butterfly) 2) Cartier Rose Gold D'Amour Small Necklace 3) Cartier Juste Un Clou Small Ring (toss up between yellow and rose gold), 4) Van Cleef Frivole Earrings or Necklace or both (I love everything in this line but likely can only afford the XS sized pieces).

I bought something earlier this year that was on my wish list for many years - Cartier Trinity Ring. It's beautiful and I'm so happy I finally have it. It's my first Cartier piece.

I actually need to downsize some of my collection (mostly the Tiffany sterling silver pieces) and refocus. I have too many pieces and tend to wear the same ones over and over again while others sit in my jewelry box. I would love to have less pieces but a more curated collection.

My wish list as of now: 1) Either the Van Cleef MOP Sweet Alhambra Butterfly necklace or the Cartier MOP Amulette (it's a toss up for me - like both but for different reasons but lean towards the butterfly) 2) Cartier Rose Gold D'Amour Small Necklace 3) Cartier Juste Un Clou Small Ring (toss up between yellow and rose gold), 4) Van Cleef Frivole Earrings or Necklace or both (I love everything in this line but likely can only afford the XS sized pieces).

Congratulations! :yahoo:

The Trinity is something I have been looking at for a couple years now as well. Very tempted to get it this year lol.

Reactions: emchhardy
Updated wishlist:

- VCA alhambra bracelet pass (for now), it's not my lifestyle, and I suck at putting on chain bracelets lol
- Cartier watch Done! :heart: (as stated in a previous post, my husband got me the wonderful TT gold and SS panthere)
- Omega watch Hmm...my watches are like my fine jewelry, I realize I tend to just wear the same things over and over. Wondering if this is something I really want...
- some kind of diamond tennis bracelet I'm also wondering if this should still be on the wishlist. While I don't mind regular wear and tear, I wouldn't want the diamonds scratching up my solid gold pieces if I decide to stack.
- Bvglari serpenti white gold full diamond bracelet: definitely still here lol

Adding on:

- Cartier trinity (it was in my wishlist brain for a while, just in a more permanent spot now lol)

Brands that I am interested in:
- Graff (they are opening up a store in my location this year! I am excited! :biggrin:)
- Chaumet
- Boucheron
- Buccellati