What’s on your for-sure, longterm jewelry wishlist?

I'd want to add the following to my jewellery collection in the long-term:

1) Cartier Panthere ring in YG
2) 6/7 carat tennis bracelet
3) Pear-shaped diamond ring (1 carat and above) set on platinum, with either side stones or a half-eternity band
4) Diamond eternity ring set on platinum
5) Either a 10-motif RG Alhambra vintage necklace or a 16-motif RG Alhambra sweet long necklace

I can cross one off my list now!

My mum gifted me one of her old necklaces, and I turned it into a platinum diamond ring!

View attachment 5905905View attachment 5905906

Updating my list now...

3) Pear-shaped diamond ring (1 carat and above) set on platinum, with either side stones or a half-eternity band
5) VCA Alhambra 10-motif vintage necklace in either hammered rose gold, or in onyx
6) VCA Alhambra 5-motif vintage bracelet in onyx
7) VCA Alhambra Ginza Edition pendant in rose gold
8) Cartier Panthere stainless steel watch in mini

I got myself the Cartier Panthere ring in RG instead as a Chrimbo present at the end of 2023.

I also got the 5-motif Alhambra bracelet in onyx during my Tokyo trip in April 2024.

1717074453992.png

As expected though, I've added more things to the list... LOL. I feel like there's always 5 items on the list somehow!

Updating my list now...

5) VCA Alhambra 10-motif vintage necklace in either hammered rose gold, or in onyx

I got myself the Cartier Panthere ring in RG instead as a Chrimbo present at the end of 2023.

I also got the 5-motif Alhambra bracelet in onyx during my Tokyo trip in April 2024.

View attachment 6009070

As expected though, I've added more things to the list... LOL. I feel like there's always 5 items on the list somehow!
I always have a Very longterm list of 10 pieces.

But I only work on one at a time..

Updating my list now...

View attachment 6009070

Stunning!!! :loveeyes: They look beautiful with your other jewelry, wear in good health!

Updating my list now...

View attachment 6009070

WOW ! stunning ! these all look great and so elegant together as an ensemble.

may i please ask what a chrimbo present is?

haha oh my everytime i purchase a piece i find so many more. totally feel the same way. i find it hard to stay on track so if you are actually working on your list i think youre doing well!
x

WOW ! stunning ! these all look great and so elegant together as an ensemble.

may i please ask what a chrimbo present is?

haha oh my everytime i purchase a piece i find so many more. totally feel the same way. i find it hard to stay on track so if you are actually working on your list i think youre doing well!
x
Oh, thank you so much!

Chrimbo = Christmas LOL

My wishlist but likely after med school!
  1. Tennis bracelet – either princess or round cut
  2. Cartier RG love bracelet — either plain or with 4 diamonds
  3. VCA RG Alhambra in GMOP and pave alternating
  4. Bvlgari RG pave serpenti ring
  5. Bvlgari RG pave serpenti bracelet
Not to wear all at once, of course. I do wear all of my rings often though and would keep the love bracelet on indefinitely.

So far I've gotten 4 other rings and a special gold bracelet with roses throughout but I don't know whether I should aim to finish collecting all of my rings or move on to bracelets for now! Any thoughts? :amuse:
Updates!
  1. Tennis bracelet – either princess or round cut
  2. Cartier RG love bracelet — either plain or with 4 diamonds (we ending up getting the 4 diamonds for my mom so that has satisfied my urge to acquire it haha it looks beautiful on her)
  3. VCA RG Alhambra in GMOP and pave alternating
  4. Bvlgari RG pave serpenti ring (in love!)
  5. Bvlgari RG pave serpenti bracelet (decided this might just be too much for me although it is still gorgeous)
I hope to get a VCA bracelet sometime over the next year or two! I plan to only have one so sometimes I'm not sure if I want the GMOP/pave or a simple guilloche. Anyone have any opinions on this?

Your bracelet with roses sounds so unique, I would love to see a picture if you care to share!

I will when I'm back home! It's a 22k YG chain bracelet with about 4-5 gold roses throughout the chain. It's quite dainty and cute.

Joining in on all the fun! I've had these items on my wishlist for a many years now. I want to have a classic curated jewelry collection that works with my everyday life as well as a few pieces that I can dress up. When I purchased my Cartier Tank francaise 16 years ago, I made a list of Cartier items I wanted to eventually add to my wishlist, I didn't get around to it, Now that I'm ready to add these pieces, the prices have gone up significantly! to avoid more price increases the following pieces are on my short term list. I plan to add these within the next few months going into early 2025. I mainly wear white metals WG, platinum, and silver, however I want to add a few pieces of yg to my jewelry arsenal to mix metals or just to wear gold in the warmer months.

Short term: Absolute purchase for 2024-2025

Cartier love wedding band ring pave YG- a lovely right hand ring ( self love from me to me)
Cartier love cuff YG x 2- classic wearable for everyday, a great option for me as I take off my jewelry at night
Cartier Juste un clou bracelet YG classic size- classic bold statement piece
Cartier juste un clou bracelet classic size WG with diamonds ( dress occasion)
Cartier love cuff white gold 1 diamond ( I will pick this up when I Travel to Paris 2025 airport purchase )
VCA Sweet alhambra hammered pendant yellow gold-(ordered waiting for item to arrive)
VCA Sweet alhambra hammered 5 motif bracelet yellow gold-(ordered waiting for item to arrive)
Mikimoto pearls in motion south sea pearl necklace OR the pearls in motion akoya necklace ( a very modern take on the classic pearl necklace) 18k YG

Long term: 2026 and beyond

Rolex 116233 two tone jubilee bracelet with the hidden clasp, roman numerals fluted bezel white dial. I will have to get this second hand as Rolex no longer makes the jubliee bracelet with the hidden clasp. Rolex is so hard to come by these days i wish i can go to the AD and customize!
Cartier Tank must with diamonds (my dress watch)
4 ctw tennis bracelet-(I will work with my jeweler to customize one)
Tiffany & co. Diamonds by the yard necklace 18k YG .34ct
Tiffany & co Platinum eternity band diamond ring
Tiffany & co lock bracelet half pave diamonds
David Yurman 18K YG 4mm cable bracelet

Items I currently own:

Cartier Juste un clou ring YG thin version no diamonds
Cartier love wedding band ring YG
Cartier Tank francaise medium SS old version
VCA Sweet Alhambra diamond pave pendant WG
Tiffany & co Elsa peretti Bean necklace YG
Tiffany & Co Bean earrings YG
Tiffany & co Diamonds by the yard Platinum and diamond necklace .34
Tiffany & co Platinum and diamond Cross necklace in the old size small
Tiffany & co Return to tiffany tag bracelet round tag ( sentimental HS graduation gift still own many many years later lol)
Rolex date just 36mm SS roman numerals black dial
David Yurman Silver 5mm cable bracelets X 5
Mikimoto akoya studs AAA 7.2mm
Buttery cream colour pearl studs 7.5mm AA that once belonged to my GGrandma very high shine
18K YG studs from a french jeweler
18k WG studs from a french jeweler
1.2CTW diamond studs D colour VVSI clarity, great cut, set in a platinum martini setting

My list keeps changing, lol.

1) LOVE cuff. I want this. Still trying to justify cost.

2) Blue sapphire necklace. Someday. A lower priority.

3) Gold hoops that really work with my style. Still looking.

4) A 18k WG or platinum bracelet.

5) Really good SS pearls. I like my cheap little ones, but oooh I'd love the really nice ones!

Joining in on all the fun! I've had these items on my wishlist for a many years now. I want to have a classic curated jewelry collection that works with my everyday life as well as a few pieces that I can dress up. When I purchased my Cartier Tank francaise 16 years ago, I made a list of Cartier items I wanted to eventually add to my wishlist, I didn't get around to it, Now that I'm ready to add these pieces, the prices have gone up significantly! to avoid more price increases the following pieces are on my short term list. I plan to add these within the next few months going into early 2025. I mainly wear white metals WG, platinum, and silver, however I want to add a few pieces of yg to my jewelry arsenal to mix metals or just to wear gold in the warmer months.

Short term: Absolute purchase for 2024-2025

Cartier love wedding band ring pave YG- a lovely right hand ring ( self love from me to me)
Cartier love cuff YG x 2- classic wearable for everyday, a great option for me as I take off my jewelry at night
Cartier Juste un clou bracelet YG classic size- classic bold statement piece
Cartier juste un clou bracelet classic size WG with diamonds ( dress occasion)
Cartier love cuff white gold 1 diamond ( I will pick this up when I Travel to Paris 2025 airport purchase )
VCA Sweet alhambra hammered pendant yellow gold-(ordered waiting for item to arrive)
VCA Sweet alhambra hammered 5 motif bracelet yellow gold-(ordered waiting for item to arrive)
Mikimoto pearls in motion south sea pearl necklace OR the pearls in motion akoya necklace ( a very modern take on the classic pearl necklace) 18k YG

Long term: 2026 and beyond

Rolex 116233 two tone jubilee bracelet with the hidden clasp, roman numerals fluted bezel white dial. I will have to get this second hand as Rolex no longer makes the jubliee bracelet with the hidden clasp. Rolex is so hard to come by these days i wish i can go to the AD and customize!
Cartier Tank must with diamonds (my dress watch)
4 ctw tennis bracelet-(I will work with my jeweler to customize one)
Tiffany & co. Diamonds by the yard necklace 18k YG .34ct
Tiffany & co Platinum eternity band diamond ring
Tiffany & co lock bracelet half pave diamonds
David Yurman 18K YG 4mm cable bracelet

Items I currently own:

Cartier Juste un clou ring YG thin version no diamonds
Cartier love wedding band ring YG
Cartier Tank francaise medium SS old version
VCA Sweet Alhambra diamond pave pendant WG
Tiffany & co Elsa peretti Bean necklace YG
Tiffany & Co Bean earrings YG
Tiffany & co Diamonds by the yard Platinum and diamond necklace .34
Tiffany & co Platinum and diamond Cross necklace in the old size small
Tiffany & co Return to tiffany tag bracelet round tag ( sentimental HS graduation gift still own many many years later lol)
Rolex date just 36mm SS roman numerals black dial
David Yurman Silver 5mm cable bracelets X 5
Mikimoto akoya studs AAA 7.2mm
Buttery cream colour pearl studs 7.5mm AA that once belonged to my GGrandma very high shine
18K YG studs from a french jeweler
18k WG studs from a french jeweler
1.2CTW diamond studs D colour VVSI clarity, great cut, set in a platinum martini setting
Looks like someone will be super busy ;) What an exciting list!

I don’t own pearl but might add one when I’m at Japan end year. I already have shopping list from friends who like to piggy back the pearls!

Read that Japan (I’ll be at a few cities) is a good place for VCA too but I have been thinking and I really don’t have any VCA wish list. May add Ecrou if the feeling is right there (don’t have jewelry-shopping mood at homeland at the moment :P)

Last edited:
Right now I have 60 pieces of jewelry. I would like a pair of yellow gold hoops. I am not much of a diamond girl but some studs.
I also have gray, white, and lavender pearl necklaces and I would like to get the matching studs to them...nothing too expensive.
Most of mine are diamond, a very high proportion coloured diamond -in fact when I was 16, I sold all of my jewellery to buy a fancy yellow diamond ring, which the following year I traded up to an Argyle pink diamond ring!

I also have some South Sea pearl pieces (both white and golden), a Burmese sapphire ring which I may gift my dear Niece, and a couple of white gold watches.

But the majority of my collection is diamond-going forward I will gift my Niece something every birthday ..obviously not something which I wear.

I’m also still adding to my collection, mainly Type 11 a and b and Argyle diamonds.

Most of mine are diamond, a very high proportion coloured diamond -in fact when I was 16, I sold all of my jewellery to buy a fancy yellow diamond ring, which the following year I traded up to an Argyle pink diamond ring!

I also have some South Sea pearl pieces (both white and golden), a Burmese sapphire ring which I may gift my dear Niece, and a couple of white gold watches.

But the majority of my collection is diamond-going forward I will gift my Niece something every birthday ..obviously not something which I wear.

I’m also still adding to my collection, mainly Type 11 a and b and Argyle diamonds.
You sound like you have a beautiful collection. I have niece that I am always gifting her my pieces. I hope she enjoys them. I am more of a gemstone type of person. I think diamonds with color are beautiful. I never thought of focusing on one stone before. The majority of my stones are ruby but I have other gemstones too.

• Thanks
Reactions: keodi and cecchetti
You sound like you have a beautiful collection. I have niece that I am always gifting her my pieces. I hope she enjoys them. I am more of a gemstone type of person. I think diamonds with color are beautiful. I never thought of focusing on one stone before. The majority of my stones are ruby but I have other gemstones too.
Rubies are also very beautiful, they are the most valuable gemstone,I’m sure your Niece appreciates your pieces as much as mine does!