What's on your Damier Speedy D-ring?

mharvey816 said:
My LV key ring (also known/used as the "pochette extender"). I love that key ring so damn much, and now I am thrown if a bag does not have a D ring so I can clip them inside.

oh....I love that key (the extender) I want one now!

I'm glad this thread came back to the front page because somehow I missed it when first posted. Anyway, you definitely can get the accessories pochette that comes with the Marias! I just received it a couple weeks ago after ordering it from 866-Vuitton. I also ordered the one that comes with the petite bucket (mono). The damier one was $140 and the mono $150. I really don't understand why the mono was more $$ bc the marais cost more than the petite bucket, but I wasn't going to question it because I thought they were both great prices!
Shipping will be $10 and you'll have to pay tax if there's an LV in your state. If you have a local store, you can check there first to see if they have an extra and save on shipping. Mine didn't, hence why I called to order it. They are both too cute and oh so useful. I carry both in my Damier speedy 30, along with the larger pochette accessories.

In my damier speedy 25 I have the damier trousse makeup which I can attach to the d-ring or not. I usually don't though. It's super handy for compartmentalizing if you don't own a purseket!

Attachments

• trousse.jpg
    trousse.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 46
shopping addict said:
you definitely can get the accessories pochette that comes with the Marias! I just received it a couple weeks ago after ordering it from 866-Vuitton. I also ordered the one that comes with the petite bucket (mono). The damier one was $140 and the mono $150.

Thanks for the really helpful info shopping addict!!:flowers:

shopping addict said:
I'm glad this thread came back to the front page because somehow I missed it when first posted. Anyway, you definitely can get the accessories pochette that comes with the Marias! I just received it a couple weeks ago after ordering it from 866-Vuitton. I also ordered the one that comes with the petite bucket (mono). The damier one was $140 and the mono $150. I really don't understand why the mono was more $$ bc the marais cost more than the petite bucket, but I wasn't going to question it because I thought they were both great prices!
Shipping will be $10 and you'll have to pay tax if there's an LV in your state. If you have a local store, you can check there first to see if they have an extra and save on shipping. Mine didn't, hence why I called to order it. They are both too cute and oh so useful. I carry both in my Damier speedy 30, along with the larger pochette accessories.

thank you so much shopping addict now...you are wonderful for sharing...you don't know how happy I was to read this...I went to 2 diff LVs to see if I could buy the pouch separately and came up with no results...I also wanted to know did the damier pouch come with the chain??? thanks so much for your help! now my speedy can have a buddy!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ajamesgrly said:
thank you so much shopping addict now...you are wonderful for sharing...you don't know how happy I was to read this...I went to 2 diff LVs to see if I could buy the pouch separately and came up with no results...I also wanted to know did the damier pouch come with the chain??? thanks so much for your help! now my speedy can have a buddy!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You are very welcome! No, it doesn't come with the chain though. Just call the 866# and they will be able to order one for you. Ask for extension 2158. Her name is Cynthia and she was very nice and will know exactly what you're talking about.

I generally never use it. The only time I used a D ring in a bag was when I was at Disneyland last year..I was making a bunch of pennies at those penny machines and kept my Cerises Porte Monnaie Round on it so my change was handy.