What's on your current Chloe wishlist?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let's post our dream Chloe bags here. Can be new or hard-to-find colors from previous seasons.

2. #2 Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Mine are this updated version of Small Elsie (with pocket on the back)
    and new perforated Hayley

Attached Files:

3. Oh I'd love to have the Isa tote in cloudy blue

4. Marcie satchel in large size. Black or Red

5. A Python Georgia...but after buying 5 Chloe bags in such a short amount of time I'm on a self imposed ban :sad:

6. 5 Chloe bags?!! Now I don't feel so bad about my recent purchases ;)

7. If I told you how many Chanel bags I've added to my collection you'd really feel better, lol! I found the perfect classic flap, mini classic, tweed classic, and mini bowling bag all since Christmas....Needless to say a self imposed ban was extremely necessary! Pretty soon I have to start my post with...Hello my name is....

8. Wow! I feel a little bit better but still my handbag collection is over 100 :rtr: and yes, hello, my name is ...:cray:

9. I want another Marcie but it's got to be the right color. Either a dark brown with a reddish undertone, a anthracite, or a Navy that doesn't look nearly black.

10. Right now I want a Nano Drew in camel and a Faye in black.

Attached Files:

11. I'm currently obsessed with the hudson!
    I saw a Navy Suede Small one in Nordstrom a few days ago and was so tempted to get it!

Attached Files:

12. Me too, I have a midnight suede mulberry tillie and just love the blue against gold hard wear

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459195393.697219.jpg

Yummy!

traumamama likes this.
  14. I'm just starting to love the Drew and I adore the Hayley, the tote version, but haven't been able to see it in person. Will obsess about these two lovely bags for a while I'm sure :biggrin:

15. Great picks, ladies!
    I'm also eyeing this teal suede/leather Hayley

Attached Files: