What's ON Your Coach?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We have threads about things inside your bag and your bag on you, but what do you have on your Coach bag? A scarf, a charm, a keyfob, just the hang tag, nothing?

Feel free to share pictures as well!

2. What a coinkydink! I just took a picture of all my bags with their charms. :smile: It's kind of hard to see but I like to have a matching charm for each bag. I have 2 scarves, but I seldom use them anymore.

[​IMG]

3. Right now, I am loving my tiger keyfob.

[​IMG]

And a scarf pic:
    [​IMG]

4. I really want your tiger! I wish I could reach through the computer screen and steal it. :graucho: hah.

5. I felt the same way when I found it in the reference thread!! LOL!

6. How much did you end up paying for it? Is it as rare/more rare than the Pegasus?

7. This is what's on my bag.

[​IMG]

I love having key fobs on my bags except for my Kristin Satchel.

8. Yes, it is rarer than the Pegasus.
    And I paid $55 shipped...
    Compare that to what I paid for the Pegasus, and I got an astronomical deal.

OP, this thread makes me want to go deco my bags and take pics! LOL!

9. Sometimes I tie a pony scarf but it doesn't stay there permanently :lol: Mostly, I just have nothing on my Coach other than the hangtags that it came with.

10. I love the metal fobs on my bags. Maybe my favorite is the crown fob.

11. #11 Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    I used to do scarves when I was in the USA but that doesn't fly in the Caribbean :P so I stick to fobs:

On my Tribeca tote: Cancer Zodiac Charm
    [​IMG]

On my Legacy tote: Legacy Photo Keychain
    [​IMG]

On my Lurex tote: Libra Zodiac Charm
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy Blackberry pics!

12. i just have the hang tag (s) and usually a ponytail scarf.

13. usually a charm or fob

14. I LOVE your collection. The fobs look lovely on each bag.

I use either a pony scarf or a fob. :smile:

15. Just the usual hangtags...