What's on Vegas Premium Outlet ?

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
Hey everyone a friend of mine is going to vegas premium outlet on this weekend to help me buy lots & lots keyfobs (oh well.. im a sucker for keyfobs), anyone been there lately ? I'm

Elephant, Frog, Koi, Toucan, Tortoise, Scottie, Apple, Lion, Monkey & Letter C Keyfob

Is there any of them in vegas premium outlet ? How much is it ?
I heard that scottie is in the outlet already, how about fox, koala & bulldog ?

TIA n_n

I haven't been there for 10 days or so but when I was there then they had lion, toucan, frog, elephant. I didn't see the others you mentioned. They're like $24 apiece.

They had the frog, elephant, lion and the toucan at the Premium outlet when I went for $24 but they won't have the bulldog or the frog since those just came out! Good luck finding the others!

I just got back from the Premium Outlet. They have white westies keyfobs, brown dog (terrier?), new type monkey, elephants, lions, rats, frogs, apple lanyards (not keyfobs), red enamel heart locket key fob that's silver metal and says "Coach" in script (I picked one up and it was broken already when I opened it, I don't trust those), lots of metal keyfobs of various kinds. There was also one walnut gigi!

You will be near to the Las Vegas Outlet Center, which is south of the strip from where you're. There is a coach outlet there, it's smaller than the other outlet—Las Vegas Premium Outlet, which is north of the strip. If you drive from your hotel, it will be approx. 20-30 mins, depending on traffic on the strip which is always bad. Take the Highway 15 instead. Google the name and you should print directions out. Have Fun! It's kinda nice out here now.