What's on the wishlist for 2017?

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
Now that the holidays are over (and I hope you all got some goodies in your stocking), I thought we could collect some of our wishlist items for 2017...

For me I've been looking at the thin Perles D'Or bangle. I hadn't seen it before but love how lightweight and easy to wear it looks.

What are you looking to add?

Reactions: klynneann
Now that the holidays are over (and I hope you all got some goodies in your stocking), I thought we could collect some of our wishlist items for 2017...

For me I've been looking at the thin Perles D'Or bangle. I hadn't seen it before but love how lightweight and easy to wear it looks.

Alhambra pendant, for sure!

This is a wonderful bangle and looks great stacked.
It is surprisingly more substantial than it appears.
I love this bracelet.

I will likely cave and purchase the small frivole earrings. Never mind that I already have the large yg and the pave versions.
Another perles D'or bangle would be nice.
I hope that VCA releases something new for 2017 because I haven't felt inspired to purchase anything from the last two collections.

Reactions: pazt and Hobbiezm
This is a wonderful bangle and looks great stacked.
It is surprisingly more substantial than it appears.
I love this bracelet.

Thank you for this feedback! I read below you were looking to add another one too...I am strongly tempted to just buy two at once, pink and yellow, so I can wear both. My wallet is not a fan of this idea.

Can I ask how sizing was for you? I take a medium in the Perlee bangle, did you find the sizing to be the same? Thank you TGG!

As some of you may remember, these earrings were on my 2016 Santa list, but in December I got distracted with Verdura for a little bit. :lol:

1019475.png.adapt.875.875_zpsy1jatfsi.jpg

My 2017 wish should be coming through soon. :P -- medium Comos wg, onyx, pave earclips.

I have the mop, pave, pg small ones but never looked at these because I figured they would be lost in my dark hair. Last summer I tried them on to prove to my SA that they wouldn't look good and what do you know? They looked good!

As some of you may remember, these earrings were on my 2016 Santa list, but in December I got distracted with Verdura for a little bit. :lol:

1019475.png.adapt.875.875_zpsy1jatfsi.jpg

My 2017 wish should be coming through soon. :P -- medium Comos wg, onyx, pave earclips.

I have the mop, pave, pg small ones but never looked at these because I figured they would be lost in my dark hair. Last summer I tried them on to prove to my SA that they wouldn't look good and what do you know? They looked good!

LOL I know exactly what you mean. I have tried few things on just to prove to my SA and next thing you know...I am handing my credit card away to buy the same thing.

Reactions: sjunky13 and sbelle
Thank you for this feedback! I read below you were looking to add another one too...I am strongly tempted to just buy two at once, pink and yellow, so I can wear both. My wallet is not a fan of this idea.

Can I ask how sizing was for you? I take a medium in the Perlee bangle, did you find the sizing to be the same? Thank you TGG!
I wear a medium in both bracelets.
You will love the perles d'or.

Reactions: kat99