What's on the wishlist for 2017?

As some of you may remember, these earrings were on my 2016 Santa list, but in December I got distracted with Verdura for a little bit. :lol:

1019475.png.adapt.875.875_zpsy1jatfsi.jpg

My 2017 wish should be coming through soon. :P -- medium Comos wg, onyx, pave earclips.

I have the mop, pave, pg small ones but never looked at these because I figured they would be lost in my dark hair. Last summer I tried them on to prove to my SA that they wouldn't look good and what do you know? They looked good!
This was my experience with the Socrate earrings. I had dismissed them entirely when my darling SA encouraged me to try them on. Quite certain that I would prove her wrong, I indulged her.
I absolutely LOVED them.....ugh.

Hi Kat! my list
Perles D'or bracelet. Like it much better than signature Perlee. In fact I love this bracelet a lot.
Magic Earrings in MOP or Onyx
Frivole necklace. What a stunning piece!
I would love something fresh and new, but nothing VCA coming out with is inspiring. I guess that is good , so I can work on Alhambra!

Hi Kat! my list
Perles D'or bracelet. Like it much better than signature Perlee. In fact I love this bracelet a lot.
I would love something fresh and new, but nothing VCA coming out with is inspiring. I guess that is good , so I can work on Alhambra!
The perle d'or looks great paired with the signature. In fact, I only wear them together now.

Reactions: sjunky13
First on my list is the 10 Motif Gold Onyx Vintage Alhambra Necklace.
Next would be a simple pair of Sweet Carnelian Clover Earrings.
Now I've seen this gorgeous Frivole 9 Station Necklace in Gold. I've never seen it IRL, but I love it anyway.
I would love to have the Pink Gold MOP 2 Butterfly Earrings to go with my BTF ring.
It's just never ending with VCA for me!!! :sos:

Reactions: Mali_ and sjunky13
First on my list is the 10 Motif Gold Onyx Vintage Alhambra Necklace.
Next would be a simple pair of Sweet Carnelian Clover Earrings.
Now I've seen this gorgeous Frivole 9 Station Necklace in Gold. I've never seen it IRL, but I love it anyway.
I would love to have the Pink Gold MOP 2 Butterfly Earrings to go with my BTF ring.
It's just never ending with VCA for me!!! :sos:
Love that Frivole necklace. it would match your ring!

Hi Kat! my list
Are you interested in the frivole single pendant necklace or the frivole multi station necklace?