What's on the side of my blitz tall embossed tote?!

gayboy

*not actually gay* i'm elle
Aug 1, 2013
Just got it, and love it! But I'm super curious about what this thing on the side is? It's only on one side! Added the zoomed out pic just to show where it is better.
Screen_Shot_2017_02_03_at_14_03_28.png

Screen_Shot_2017_02_03_at_14_02_07.png

I believe it is a handle. I read that somewhere on the forum when the Tatum totes were released in 2014. I tried to find the thread, but was not successful.
That is one good looking tote! How big is it?

I believe it is a handle. I read that somewhere on the forum when the Tatum totes were released in 2014. I tried to find the thread, but was not successful.
That is one good looking tote! How big is it?
It doesn't make sense why it'd be a handle though, I mean, the top of the tote DOES zip, but still, the bag would look ridiculous (and be extremely uncomfortable) carried that way. I should take some pics on my DSLR and do a reveal maybe?

It doesn't make sense why it'd be a handle though, I mean, the top of the tote DOES zip, but still, the bag would look ridiculous (and be extremely uncomfortable) carried that way. I should take some pics on my DSLR and do a reveal maybe?

I thought the same thing! Who would carry it that way? Lol
Definitely take some reveal pics!

The Tatum and Elevated Rhyder took inspiration from American workwear. The leather piece on the side of the back is a "hammer holder," like one that you would see on the side of a tool belt. It serves no functional purpose. It's for decoration only.

Reactions: Hobbsy and sparkle1