What's on our Valentine's wishlist?

Although I got my V-day gift early (Vernis Roxy Dr), I would love to get the Cles & Cosmetic Pouch in Pomme to go with it and to mix and match with my Damier Speedy 30 in Ebene. I've been using my mono pieces and it looks alittle tacky IMO.

I would love the Roses Neverfull, but it's not going to happen. We don't exchange major gifts on holidays/anniversaries, and even if we did, a purse is the last thing he would buy me, unfortunately!

Told DH my wish for Speedy 30 Epi in Cassis. This will be my last handbag before my 'handbag' diet. My next one will be in December, anniversary. DH thinks it is time for me to slow down..:shrugs:

Originally Posted by Kishmee
actually..nothing really.... :biggrin: just a great night with my SO

Same here! :heart:
I just got the new Neverfull with roses .. I cannot be so cruel to ask for more :biggrin:

Same here! I did so much damage on the Roses collection so a bouquet of red roses from DH would be perfect.:heart: I already told him that if ever he's planning to buy me a Valentine's gift, I suggested for him to just go to Costco and a dozen roses is only $14.99!:P I'll be very happy.:smile: