What's next on your list? And next? And next? And next?

a light colored croc bag.
a few more 35cm kellys.
a couple 30cm birkins in bright colors for summer
a bicolor birkin
maybe a tricolor kelly
DQ's crinoline birkin.
almost the entire H shoe line at the moment.

Hi Couturess!
A few?
A couple?
In what colors?
Oh... does H have enough colors to possibly fill our needs?:nuts:

TPF-ladies: I sometimes feel I am totally nuts. I mean... I wouldn't even dare to tell my friends (they do know each but are not familiar with the exact prices :sweatdrop:

Do you tell your friends about your (future) purchases?
And tell me... why do we need our (future) bags?

Oh I never tell my friend about my future purchases!

There is a 92 years young lady (her words, not mine) who myself and ds has breakfast almost every single day at the outdoor cafe (who, happens to live in the same building with me), and we always chit chat and gossip about other babies. One day I told her about something completely unrelated and I casually mentioned about the spy I got awhile ago. She almost had a heart attack. (ok, not literally) Not that my friends will judge me, but its hard to talk to real life people about bags: they just dont understand!

Now... I ALWAYS talk about bags with my tPF'ers!!! Online, text, on the phone or over coffee. LOL. I had the bestest time with some of them over H!!! I love TPF!!! :heart:

the more I think about this, the longer my list grows! right now it's:

birkins
gris T, pink (rose shocking or fuschia), purple (raisin or violet), ostrich in light colors (peach or casse blanc)

after I get my dream bag that's in my signature, I want this:

attachment.php

Ulysse in black, supple alligator.

:roflmfao: :heart::hugs::heart: :tpfrox:

Oh I never tell my friend about my future purchases!

There is a 92 years young lady (her words, not mine) who myself and ds has breakfast almost every single day at the outdoor cafe (who, happens to live in the same building with me), and we always chit chat and gossip about other babies. One day I told her about something completely unrelated and I casually mentioned about the spy I got awhile ago. She almost had a heart attack. (ok, not literally) Not that my friends will judge me, but its hard to talk to real life people about bags: they just dont understand!

Now... I ALWAYS talk about bags with my tPF'ers!!! Online, text, on the phone or over coffee. LOL. I had the bestest time with some of them over H!!! I love TPF!!! :heart:

colors? retourne black box with palladium hardware, maybe fuschia or red, perhaps a blue jean one or blue roi/bleu de prusse, and i always forget to list these but a few small bags in lizard or croc for evening and galas, etc.

:tup: Good thread. Here's my plan (from now to 3 years on):
Etoupe togo Birkin, 30 cm, palladium hw:heart:
Jige and/or KP, lizard preferably, black or ficelle:heart:
Maybe a Lindy, maybe a GP, both very much maybe:confused1:

Maybe a couple more GM cashmere shawls:P
Passage à Moscou carré in sepia/ vieux or, then my tiny silk collection is complete:yes:
Enamel bracelets
H belt in black/ etoupe

Here's my plan, after I've procured Mrs. P her grail bag (like Penny D's) Birkin in Fucshia, chevre leather in 35 cm with PHW...I'll ask for a divorce...she said she'll agree only after I get her THE bag...HELP anyone!!!! I need my freedom! Or else I will die of BATS
(Birkin Acquisition Toxicity Syndrome)...Oy...Vey! Somebody...put me out of my misery! I'll just need one bullet!

Here's my plan, after I've procured Mrs. P her grail bag (like Penny D's) Birkin in Fucshia, chevre leather in 35 cm with PHW...I'll ask for a divorce...she said she'll agree only after I get her THE bag...HELP anyone!!!! I need my freedom!

Give her the bag! But as a woman I can tell you. She will never ever agree with the divorce. You are soo nice and you love her so much and she loves you. So be prepared for a lot more bags. :faint: