What's next on your list? And next? And next? And next?

What a fun question!

Toile HAC 32 or Birkin 35 with a classic leather/color - ready for adoption and a new life - would love the littler sister to Luxury-Zurich's lovely lovely 40cm HAC. :love:

I just pared down what I want, it's on my signature! That's the bare minimum!

I'm giving myself 10 years to get the below.

Wish list: Normal leathers: White, Blue Jean, Vert Cru, Orange, Rasin, Gold, Etoupe, Black, Vert Olive. Ostrich: Violine, Fuschia, red. Lizard: Vert Fonce, Ficelle. Croc: Don't even think about it!

Wish list: Normal leathers: White, Blue Jean, Vert Cru, Orange, Rasin, Gold, Etoupe, Black, Vert Olive. Ostrich: Violine, Fuschia, red. Lizard: Vert Fonce, Ficelle. Croc: Don't even think about it!

LOL, Lyanna Stark, are you sure you've thought of enough? :nuts:

I want a 37 cm gold clemence bolide, a 35 cm etoupe clemence birkin, a braise croc 28 cm kelly, all phw.

not gonna happen for awhiiiiiiiiiiile.... :girlsigh:

More scarves! I have a list of those I want and allow myself to replace each scarf on the list I find with a new one I want. I'm finding them too quickly. :rolleyes:

Someday, in a very long time, a Gao. Right now I'm thinking Rouge H (never seen a Gao in that color but I hope it exists), but since it's a long way away I get to keep changing my mind on the color, which is fun.

LOL, Lyanna Stark, are you sure you've thought of enough? :nuts:

I want a 37 cm gold clemence bolide, a 35 cm etoupe clemence birkin, a braise croc 28 cm kelly, all phw.

not gonna happen for awhiiiiiiiiiiile.... :girlsigh:

No... I think I missed some colours out... :P Hope you get your bag soon, the bolide should be coming soon, yes?

I think you need to update your wishlist... erase the vert cru:graucho:

35 birkin raisin (chevre/togo)
35 birkin curry
35 birkin ostrich (3 colors/fuschia/violine)
40 birkin togo blue jean with hot pink interior
35 birkin croco blue roi

OMG and I still want more..

My next is rouge H HAC, coming sooner or later this winter.

Then it'll be dark brown bi-colour Bolide mou 37, after that Bolide mou 37 in vert olive or maybe some new red they've created by that time. Also a Kelly Cut or similar (in black or ebene) somewhere between the Bolides.

Oh and a used and battered vintage Kelly in any colour.

I'm quite satisfied at the moment, allthough I want to try a kelly danse (it might end up on my list) unsure of colour and leather and then some silk. There is nothing I really want that badly atm.