What's next on your list? And next? And next? And next?

I enjoy reading your posts. Seems that we are all carefully planning our purchases and that we tend to give it some eh... proper time. (Or is this 'proper time' due to the fact that we simply have to wait until our dreambags are available?). And it is good to see that sometimes enough is enough. LOL!

Keep the stories coming ladies and guys!

You are absaloutly right.Monica.I am really getting nuts!:graucho:

I know there are some boxes waiting for me to open...after my holiday will do some reveal so I better keep my mouth shut this moment.they were on ''the list''....:yes:

Ooooooooh she's finally here!? This is sooooo exciting as I know you have been waiting for awhile!!! Can't wait to finally see her! Congratulations dear! And a huge hug for you!!! :hugs:

Hi Kashmira: I can recommend the Garden Party! It's great for summer. Light and with an elegant casual feel.

Oh... Etoupe with framboise lining...:nuts: That must be gorgeous.

I think it is really special that we save and plan for a beautiful 'investment & high quality bag'

Thanks! I of course would like to have one garden party AND one picotin but if I will start saving for another birkin, I will only be able to get one of them.

30 cm Rouge Garance Lindy in Clemence was supposed to be next but I think I am going to get a Rouge Garance TPM Vespa in Epson (uh-oh!) while I am banned. :lecture:

Hi Rileygirl. I wasn't familiar with the Vespa, so I looked it up in the reference thread. Beautiful bag. And very stylish and...

Uh oh! This is your conscience speaking!!!

:banned: Rileygirl! Rileygirl! do you really need this bag. You know that you are banned.

30 cm Rouge Garance Lindy in Clemence was supposed to be next but I think I am going to get a Rouge Garance TPM Vespa in Epson (uh-oh!) while I am banned. :lecture:

^^^Monica,

You are soo funny. I am not technically banned...just was trying to save money for my Lindy...but the Vespa I tried on is the TPM size, it is teeny-weeny and sooo cute! Check out the Hermes in Action thread. WHite Birkin's daughter has a TPM sized Evelyne. My vespa is that size in Rouge Garance and it is sooooo darned cute!!!

Ah yes! I've seen the Whitebirkin's DD and the TPM Evelyne. Extremely cute.
I think a Vespa in TPM size will be really adorable. I can see why you just have to invite this cute bag into your house. I look forward to your reveal.

And well... now you have to save a bit longer for your Lindy.

^^^Monica,

You are soo funny. I am not technically banned...just was trying to save money for my Lindy...but the Vespa I tried on is the TPM size, it is teeny-weeny and sooo cute! Check out the Hermes in Action thread. WHite Birkin's daughter has a TPM sized Evelyne. My vespa is that size in Rouge Garance and it is sooooo darned cute!!!

next - kelly danse in gold swift
next - 25 birkin in turqouise swift
next - 30 bitkin in togo natural
next - 28 kelly toile et barenia naturalle
next - 35 kelly in juane epsom
next - 25 birkin in Fuschia ostrich

.....i dont even think the list is gonna end.....~

Quite a list Hermes_lover! In both natural and popping colors. Ah a Kelly in Jaune epsom!!! And I really like fuchsia ostrich.
I always ask myself why I need more H bags. May I ask you the same question: why do you ehm... 'urgently need' these bags?

next - kelly danse in gold swift
next - 25 birkin in turqouise swift
next - 30 bitkin in togo natural
next - 28 kelly toile et barenia naturalle
next - 35 kelly in juane epsom
next - 25 birkin in Fuschia ostrich

.....i dont even think the list is gonna end.....~

Gold 35 birkin (on order)
Etoupe Kelly 35 (on order)

Then I am going to see which styles I use and take it from there. Will also have to plant another orchard of money trees whilst deciding!!!!