What's next on your list? And next? And next? And next?

doloresmia

O.G.
May 20, 2008
In the sun
What a fun question!

Toile HAC 32 or Birkin 35 with a classic leather/color - ready for adoption and a new life - would love the littler sister to Luxury-Zurich's lovely lovely 40cm HAC. :love:

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
I just pared down what I want, it's on my signature! That's the bare minimum!

I'm giving myself 10 years to get the below.

Wish list: Normal leathers: White, Blue Jean, Vert Cru, Orange, Rasin, Gold, Etoupe, Black, Vert Olive. Ostrich: Violine, Fuschia, red. Lizard: Vert Fonce, Ficelle. Croc: Don't even think about it!

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007

Wish list: Normal leathers: White, Blue Jean, Vert Cru, Orange, Rasin, Gold, Etoupe, Black, Vert Olive. Ostrich: Violine, Fuschia, red. Lizard: Vert Fonce, Ficelle. Croc: Don't even think about it!
LOL, Lyanna Stark, are you sure you've thought of enough? :nuts:

I want a 37 cm gold clemence bolide, a 35 cm etoupe clemence birkin, a braise croc 28 cm kelly, all phw.

not gonna happen for awhiiiiiiiiiiile.... :girlsigh:

capulet

Feb 22, 2008
More scarves! I have a list of those I want and allow myself to replace each scarf on the list I find with a new one I want. I'm finding them too quickly. :rolleyes:

Someday, in a very long time, a Gao. Right now I'm thinking Rouge H (never seen a Gao in that color but I hope it exists), but since it's a long way away I get to keep changing my mind on the color, which is fun.

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
LOL, Lyanna Stark, are you sure you've thought of enough? :nuts:

I want a 37 cm gold clemence bolide, a 35 cm etoupe clemence birkin, a braise croc 28 cm kelly, all phw.

not gonna happen for awhiiiiiiiiiiile.... :girlsigh:
No... I think I missed some colours out... :P Hope you get your bag soon, the bolide should be coming soon, yes?

I think you need to update your wishlist... erase the vert cru:graucho:

hunterspoint2

Sep 12, 2006
A chocolate clemence Kelly-35 cm
A 30 cm Birkin-Blue Saphire, Blue Roi
Kelly Pouchette/Long- any brown/chocolate color

I-shop

Aug 1, 2007
Coconut Land
35 birkin raisin (chevre/togo)
35 birkin curry
35 birkin ostrich (3 colors/fuschia/violine)
40 birkin togo blue jean with hot pink interior
35 birkin croco blue roi

OMG and I still want more..

MsReya

Europe
Jul 15, 2007
My next is rouge H HAC, coming sooner or later this winter.

Then it'll be dark brown bi-colour Bolide mou 37, after that Bolide mou 37 in vert olive or maybe some new red they've created by that time. Also a Kelly Cut or similar (in black or ebene) somewhere between the Bolides.

Oh and a used and battered vintage Kelly in any colour.

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Across a pond
I'm quite satisfied at the moment, allthough I want to try a kelly danse (it might end up on my list) unsure of colour and leather and then some silk. There is nothing I really want that badly atm.