What's next on your list? And next? And next? And next?

Monica

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
When I got my 35 cm Graphite Birkin in Clemence I honestly thought I would never buy a bag again....
Yeah right!!!
Next on my list was a 35 cm Etoupe Birkin in Clemence (I needed a lighter basic right?) - status: ordered
Next on my list was a 30 cm Soleil Birkin in Clemence (I needed a popping color right?) - status: ordered
Next on my list was a 30 cm Orange Lindy in Swift (I needed something really casual right?) - status: ordered
Next on my list was a leather/canvas Garden Party (I needed a chic, ultra casual bag for every situation) - status: gonna get it tomorrow!

What's the matter with us? Why are we longing for more? In my case I got really hooked on the beautiful design, quality and the marvellous colors.

Tel me about your 'next on your list' bag and why you badly need it (yeah right! :graucho:)

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Picotin MM in black or raisin (or maybe even vert olive)

mooks

May 4, 2007
I have my black togo 35 Birkin
Next will be my SO I'm waiting for, something wonderful in togo and another 35 Birkin
Then a rouge garrance togo 35 Birkin
Then a graphite togo 35 Birkin

And somewhere in between all of those I want a Lindy but not sure on colour, I'd like something that would work year round so maybe blue jean

Tamarind

Sep 7, 2006
I can't believe I am actually saying this but for the moment, there is "nothing" on my list at all. I don't know how long this would last, but I am enjoying the moment!

Fishfood

Still Abby Fabby!!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Swimmin in a lil bowl
Nada. I have an SO (I have started to wonder if I just dreamed ordering this) and I am on a ban until it arrives... so I'm trying not to think about it.

mooks

May 4, 2007
My SA is awaiting confirmation from Paris that my order has been accepted so keeping quiet for now

Fishfood

Still Abby Fabby!!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Swimmin in a lil bowl
How long have you been waiting for it Angelfish?
The beginning of this year. So... not so very long, although 2 podiums ago. I got a call from one of the managers of my store this week and we struck up a great conversation, but when I mentioned my S.O., she seemed puzzled, then embarressed.

The embaressed part was the one that kinda scared me. I'm wondering if I've been a little snowed, KWIM? :shrugs: <sigh>

Ammietwist

Feb 5, 2006
It surprises me, but for the moment I seem to be Hermes'd out. I've received all of the small-leather goods that I wanted, four GM shawls, and when I got a look at the sterling items I was considering, I wasn't happy with the quality.

I am looking for a purple shawl and scarf that totally blow my skirt up, but they don't have one at the moment that's a must have. Maybe with the next collection.

It-Zara

O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
Hi, ladies! My SO is 35 Black Togo Birkin with Palladium... Very classic one...
So, I'm waiting... :smile:
And also I want Birkins in the different coloures, too ... but not smaller than 35! ;)