What's next from this season?

1. Some of us have started to receive our bags from the pre-collection. Now that you have seen the leathers and colors, what's next in your collection?

I recently received my blueberry work and am toying with the idea of a grenat work. I already have a bordeaux city but I use the works more often. I am definitely wanting the light camel work from the fall collection though.

2. City in rouge or grenat...part-time in black...I think...

3. Rouge city .... I just can't help it....

4. i'm gonna be a really good girl & totally abstain this season :angel:

5. Rouge vif First or City :love:

6. Rouge vif Hobo or City.

7. shoegal- blueberry work? could you please post pictures of your bag, pretty please? I'm curious about this color.

8. They are already posted under the blueberry work thread :yes:

9. I am a Balenciaga virgin. For my first b-bag I am debating between the First or City, can't seem to decide. I really do love the blueberry color.

10. Oooh, a Balenciaga virgin! Cilla, you'll soon find that it doesn't take much to go from Bbag virgin to complete Bbag whore, lol!:roflmfao: Good luck on your decision! Your first will always be memorable...:graucho::P

11. gimmie gimmie a blueberry work :roflmfao:

12. But you can't! You're on a purse ban! :crybaby:I want to see how long you'll last Helen! :graucho:

13. I personally prefer the look of the First, but the size of the City is more practical for me ... are you having the same sort of dilemma?

14. I am just indecisive and flip flop so much on what I want. Today I am leaning towards getting a First. I love bigger bags but it would be nice to have a smaller bag to use at night.

I really love the blue/grey color but I want a b-bag now and hate waiting until August for the blue/grey to come out. I can't buy locally so I will have to place an order over the phone, where is the best place to buy from? The Balenciaga boutique in NY?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice