What's next for S'Mom?

Shopmom:
A blue like brighton blue or even darker.
Raisin in box? deep color
Gris Tourterelle? so far I had seen it in clemence not sure what is available now.

no orange, no blue jean and no vert anis for SM. It gotta be neutral but bright/light. hehehee

shopmom: i say this with a very similar experience and lifestyle. I am very conservative/boring/traditional in dress. I have owned and/or own virtually every color of bag Hermes makes. I sold theones that didnt work. I personally think Blue Jean is very hard to match.........it made me feel conspicuous. Red--all red is too red for someone like me. Bright or loud colors that work for me are preppy colors like hot pink, violet, turquoise, green or etoupe with silver. I think a pink or violet plume would work for you while providing a modern classic clean fresh shape...........the bolide (an awesome bag can be dowdy on a dowdy person.........ie me). I think a 28 plume or 28 kelly would do the trick for you in the colors I mentioned. Also--I think that Orange, vert anis, vermilion etc are just too strong for fashion chickens........I hate to lump you with me but for the sake of argument I did!

Hmmm...a couple of glasses of wine later...thinking about dilemma de S'Mom...

Will have you play w/ my BJ...but...am thinking you may be more of an "indigo" gal in terms of blue tones...maybe brighton blue...Liking the idea of rouge garrance...maybe chartreuse??? I am thinking no pinks...raisin, possibly... Probably not orange...maybe potiron...

Hmmm...I associate you with "classy" colors...

Can't quite recall...what are your dislikes???

Dislikes are Fuschia, Violet, Yellow, Turquoise because these tend to make me look washed out and any color that is too bright. Which kind of limits things, I think. Leathers/skins I'm not fond of are Epsom, VL and Chevre (except for Black and Noisette). I'd like to stay away from Box because I'm all Boxed out and am thinking that Clemence is TDF in colors.

Do they make Clemence in Sellier construction?

Dislikes are Fuschia, Violet, Yellow, Turquoise because these tend to make me look washed out and any color that is too bright. Which kind of limits things, I think. Leathers/skins I'm not fond of are Epsom, VL and Chevre (except for Black and Noisette). I'd like to stay away from Box because I'm all Boxed out and am thinking that Clemence is TDF in colors.

Do they make Clemence in Sellier construction?

NO clemence sellier --the closest would be fjord --in appearance