whats next? [emoji23][emoji12][emoji7]

hi vanana[emoji112] thank you so much for takeing your time and writing me back!
I like to look at minis but I'm still not sure, if it fits my lifestyle..... tried the woc ('cause no chance to get a mini) but the size is really tiny..... hmmm what I know for sure is I want a hot pink bag (not too big) and a reissue. but no clue about the style in hot pink or the size and color of the reissue.....[emoji57][emoji23]
you are right - I love mid-sized bags. no thinking what can I take with me or what to leave at home. as my style is pretty casual this size of bags fit me pretty well. at least I think so[emoji23]
but def. try the 225 next time I'll be in
the boutique - thank you![emoji8] that's the size coco designed? sorry - I'm a chanel newbie.....[emoji4]
have a great day!!
Hi no worries, I think recent season there are reissues in hot pink/fuchsia in reverse chevron print and i think in quilted print as well. I dont remember well but it may have been caviar leather (vs. the classic distressed calfskin).. I think maybe if you're in the stores next time, regardless of color they have in stock, you might want to try on the 225 size and also the 226. they both are quite roomy for someone like me who doesnt' carry lots but visually doesn't look too big so they are ok for events/dress up if that's something you want. good luck!

I would consider selling the bags you no longer use and adding one of the below:
-mini
-coco handle (mini or small)
-reissue (225 or 226).

Have a think about:
-if it needs to go crossbody
-how much you need your new bag to fit.

I would sell any bag you haven't touched for 12 months and don't plan to use in the future.

I think this will help you narrow down options.

Reactions: anitalilac
You have a wonderful collection! I don't think you need anymore bags! Maybe just enjoy what you have and really enjoy them. :smile:

amen! [emoji1317] you are so right and my dh loves this answer! [emoji23] I always told myself 10 is the max - I on 11 (eva and slg's doesn't count[emoji85][emoji2])
it is just so hard to quit that addiction [emoji51]

Not sure if your country has waitlists. If you do, you could probably ask to join one for the fall collection later this year. If you don't, like me, you'd just have to keep ringing up the boutiques to check with them. But goodluck whatever you decide :smile:

there are lists - at least for the jumbo. I keep texting my SA and hope she will get one. but they don't order you something......[emoji16]

Lovely collection [emoji7] not sure what your preferences are, but maybe something bright red or deep burgundy. They're colors, but kind of neutral at the same time.

thank you! I saw some reds, but it didn't make my heart sing as I am a sucker for pinks[emoji176][emoji4]
but thank you so much for your message![emoji8]

Hi no worries, I think recent season there are reissues in hot pink/fuchsia in reverse chevron print and i think in quilted print as well. I dont remember well but it may have been caviar leather (vs. the classic distressed calfskin).. I think maybe if you're in the stores next time, regardless of color they have in stock, you might want to try on the 225 size and also the 226. they both are quite roomy for someone like me who doesnt' carry lots but visually doesn't look too big so they are ok for events/dress up if that's something you want. good luck!

I def. will do that - I guess I made a desicion last night; ressue in pink and then I would be done. chanel makes my heart more singing then lv (right now). thanks so much for your help!!!!

I would consider selling the bags you no longer use and adding one of the below:
-mini
-coco handle (mini or small)
-reissue (225 or 226).

Have a think about:
-if it needs to go crossbody
-how much you need your new bag to fit.

I would sell any bag you haven't touched for 12 months and don't plan to use in the future.

I think this will help you narrow down options.

hi revitalise! great advice - thanks so much! I have to say I used all of my bags the last 12 month's thats good I guess?!? [emoji23]
as I quoted vanana I guess I am on the hunt for a pink reissue now and then I'll be done[emoji6]

Reactions: revitalise