What's next? Can't stop now! Going for Broke.

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I started out a few weeks ago with an old Mono Speedy 30, A Mono Perfo Orange Speedy (gift), a Mono Alma and I bought and returned Priscilla for Manhattan PM. Well, I finished a design job and got paid, after splitting it up (retirement, savings, etc. etc) I have a lot left for me and have gone crazy. I've been to both LV's near me and on eLuxury (and eBay with only those I know for sure sell authentic) and want to go to the new LV in AC. I have purchased a Pochette Tulum for my cell phone, a Wapity for my camera, (which doesn't work and have I bought a new one of those while tinkling away all of my money...NO) a Pochette Cosmetique, a Porte Tressor International Wallet am debating the Koala Agenda cause it's too cute with that pink interior, also thinking about an eyeglass case and bought a Graffiti Speedy from an estate sale in San Fransisco (which comes with guaranteed written authentication) Oh, and my Panda Cles (how could I forget that since it is what sparked my spending frenzy). What have I forgotten? I'm still watching that LV Girl Cell Phone Strap too. LMAO I guess I should go buy a camera to take pics of everything for you guys huh...off to eBay I go....will NOT search for any LV!!!!

2. :yes: get that camera we want to see pics! Congrats on all your fabulous stuff!!!! :yahoo:

3. wow! Would love to see pics! You have been on a roll!!!

4. yep. Completely outta control, I'm convinced it's this blog...haha..it's kinda like a cult...

just kidding....not really.

5. way to go!

6. wow..you are on fire !!

7. Nothing like a spending spree to make a person feel good.
    Way to go.:wlae:

8. You are so dead on! I just look at everyone's cool and beautiful things and I started making a list of little things for inside of the purses and suddenly, there was a check in the mail, foudn out how much was junt mine and I lost it! I ordered a camera on eBay! LOL I've already been playing with the thigs I have and arranging them to take pics. I feel like a total nut! But buying so much stuff that I've always wanted has been so much fun. It makes all the years that I worked my butt off and never spent anything on myself really feel like it was worth it. My camera should be here the same time as the Graffiti. I can't wait to show off my stuff to you guys cause no one I know really cares and they'll think I am crazy for spending the money this way.

9. Can't wait to see picks of all your new goodies!!

10. Wow, you lucky girl, so jealous:crybaby: But, hey, congrats:yahoo: Can't wait to see pics:yes:

11. wow, can't wait to see all the goodies!

12. More power to you!

13. wowzers!!! I can't wait to see pics! Everything sounds great!:yahoo:

14. Snap a collection pic for us! LOL!

15. :nuts: Wow! I can't wait to see the photos! Congrats on everything!

:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice