What's New Pussy Cat?!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations IWANB! Remember how down you felt with all the Roxy troubles? All for the best! Your Alexa is absolutely gorgeous and looks so classy on you. Enjoy!

2. OMG, that bag is GORGEOUS!!!! And you wear it so well. Congrats!

3. I have only changed her once and that was because I was going out for dinner and then everything back in on Saturday!!! :biggrin:

I thought I would have to be careful with colours, but I wear alot of navy blue which works beautifully, and surprisingly, it works really well with my chestnut uggs, which I thought would clash badly!! Had a black and white striped top on with black skinnys and the pink just zinged - IM SO HAPPY WITH HER!!! :nuts:

4. I am so happy for you! She is gorgeous, suits you really well - CONGRATS:nuts:

5. Congrats on such a beautiful bag IWANB! Lexy looks fantastic on you and it's so great that you felt the love instantly. :tup:

What's this about a plum Alexa to be released? Do you think it will have silver h/w?! :drool:

6. Blivliem, Linnea, Mssw, MichK, Jenover , Lillemy, Someday and Doubledutch thanks for your nice comments.

Jen, I am glad that you are still loving yours. Your oak will go with everything and I bet that you are still very happy that you got such a good price on it.

Lillemy, yes the patterns on the OL do seem to vary. It's good that you got to choose yours so that you could go for the one that looked the best! The leather is, imho, gorgeous. I love that it is so soft and like you say it is quite grainy. I like the way it folds and creases. It also smells delicious! It is a very stroke-able bag indeed. I think I am going to hope that the purse makes it to the sale, lol.

Linnea, great to hear that you are also happy with your bargain kitty! Have you done a 'reveal' yet? I think I may have missed it if you have. I would love to see yours too. Yes, at our height i think the bag is fine with the holes that are already punched into it. In the pics I think mine is on the middle hole. I reckon that if you are between 5ft 7 and 6ft then you probably would not need to punch any more holes.

Mssw, lol at your cravings. Maybe My Wardrobe will have more back in then it will be even harder to resist.....

Chloe, well done on wearing yours all the time. I would so love to see the Pink IRL but local Hof does not have it in. I bet it looks amazing. Great that it works with stripes too. I have lots of stripy things. I have a black and White stripe thin knit boyfriend style cardi and now you mention it yes, I do think my OL would look great with it and teamed with black skinnies. Thank you for broadening my alexa matching horizons!

7. Thanks Klp and Kris! I am not sure of the details of the suggested plum colour but yes, it does sound rather dreamy, lol.

8. Now that would be droolworthy, but I bet they play safe and keep it a warm tone with the gold!!!!!

9. OMG IWANB you look so fantastic! Really suits you, Congrats!

10. wow congratulations she look perfect on you. you must be so happy to have found one on my wardrobe i just ordered last week oak mm. and 25% off was great

11. BEYOND GORGEOUS babe!

You have certainly got the hang of this Mulberry bag lust!

xx

12. Very nice! Looks great on you. Congrats!

13. gorgeous!! congrats!!

14. Its gorgeous, congratulations.

15. Ratrat, Mulberry Ellie, Bals fanatic, Honeypye, Beljwl and Messy, I appreciate your remarks and is great to share the joy with fellow bag lovers. Messy, great deal on your Mitzy, I hope that you are thrilled with it when it arrives. Lola73 has just received one from My Wardrobe too and hers is gorgeous, unsurprisingly i believe that she is thrilled with it xx