What's New Pussy Cat?!!!

Thanks Lola. It is the prettiest little bag. The overall appearence is quite dark as the blacks and browns merge so even with the gold hardware she is not 'in your face' or 'bling' iykwim. Just subtle and breathtaking. You know this already though as you have your own beautiful leopard pouch and have already fallen for the print.....

I actually tried the bag on last friday in Brown Thomas in Dublin. It was the OS one in the leopard print and I really really liked it. I might have to start saving again ;) I can't say enough about the print and how beautiful it is. It looks like the pattern on your bag is really good - dark and even and gorgeously shiny.

Thanks Teddie, have you decided what you will do with yours yet?

Very kind Chloe, I just love wearing her. Have you worn yours a lot? What clothes have you worn her with? I think mine will go best with grey, cream, black, brown and red.

Thanks Figaro and LovinmyMulberry, I have a big smile on my face tonight.

Lola, yes I think the pattern does vary quite a bit from bag to bag and it is a risk buying unseen. Mine looks quite different from the one used in the model shots on My Wardrobe. That bag had bigger spaces between the leopard spots, iykwim. I am very happy with the print on mine. I can't wait to take it out! Am glad to hear that you loved the OS Alexa. I have not seen that size in the flesh. Bet it looks great though.

i wonder if any of the colours will make it to the sales? It sounds like mulberry have lots more colours planned. I have heard rumour on another PF thread of Mushroom and Plum! Hopefully the style will become a classic. Arrggh my 'capital' key on my notebook keypad is sticking so lots of my sentences do not start with capital letters despite me trying to write them that way. i can't be bothered to corrct them all, lol.

Wow, IWaNB!!! That bag was made for you :yahoo::yahoo:. I love your modelling shots! I think we are about the same height, as I won't be needing any extra holes either. I am 1,75 m. So happy we are all keeping our my-wardrobe Alexas.

It's "awful" that Mulberry are going to release this bag in different, beautiful colours. It's is going to be hard to resist :biggrin:! I have been a really loyal fan of NVT/darwin, but if the new bags are going to be this light weight, I may have a change of heart. Then it is going to be comfortability against durability. I am not saying the new bags aren't durable, I just have a feeling that my darwin bags will last forever..

Congrats on your new Alexa! May there be many more :P!

Oh, you look fabulous with your new Alexa - she is just perfect on you (the length, the pattern, the size) ... absolutely stunning!

attachment.php

ah, it's gorgeous!! Congrats on a stunning oak leopard alexa! Glad you're in love with her - I am with mine!:biggrin: Think the colour combo is :drool: (I love browns...!)

Seems like yours is slightly grainy as well. I like that on this pattern, and also chose a darker one (little spacing between the pattern).

It looks fantastic on you! Lucky you not needing any extra holes hehe. I think the reg alexa looks so great as a messenger, maybe better than the OS. Or maybe it's just because I'm a shortie:biggrin: (I prefer my OS handheld or in crook of the arm, at least until now - but love the messenger/shoulder option!)

The purse and/or the pouch would be so great. Maybe we should wish for the purse or the pouch for Valentine??! I can always wish...