What's New Pussy Cat?!!!

Chloe, Jackie, Slow, Lakrits, bag Mad and Miss Mabel, thank you. I cannot tell you how pleased i am with this bag. My Wardrobe to the rescue, undeniably one of the true heroes of our modern age, lol.......

Bag Mad, yes you are right. Dp says she looks ace and that it is a very flattering and wearable style!

Lol Lady, you are actually spot on (i hope and pray!). I feel sorted for bags now. my drew Mini and cerise daria are 'grab and go' bags that match most of my clothes. My Alexa is my dream bag that I will dress to match, ikkwim. I don't feel the need for anymore. I would love the matching purse though, lol. And of course i would never say no to a Foxy Roxy......

IWANB - she is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love her and she looks great on you. The parcel arrived earlier than you expected as well, which is a welcome surprise!

You have a beautiful collection now. Enjoy your Alexa. The funny thing is, the more I see this bag the more I fall for it. The oak leopard is amazing.

Thanks Lola. It is the prettiest little bag. The overall appearence is quite dark as the blacks and browns merge so even with the gold hardware she is not 'in your face' or 'bling' iykwim. Just subtle and breathtaking. You know this already though as you have your own beautiful leopard pouch and have already fallen for the print.....