What's new in MFF at the outlets?

Dec 20, 2006
I thought it would be nice to have a thread on new MFF items. Coach has really improved its MFF offerings but we don't hear about them too much. Right now I'm looking for small accessories to give as gifts to some coworkers but I have no idea what I might find at the outlets. Please post here when you find any new colors, patterns, and items that are MFF.

the MFF black/red tartan stuff (mini skinny, makeup cases(small and large), universal case, wristlets(small and medium), kisslock coin pouch, id holder, turnlock top handle pouch) is cute but I'm not fond of the glitter that's on it, seems to come off easily and get all over. There are a bunch of tartan items in the pink/black now too, actually more choices than the black/red, just not 50% off yet.
I really like all the small metallic/jeweled leather items(mini skinny(which seems a little bigger than the usual ones so it's easier to get things in and out of it), the round coin cases, the pill cases, passport covers and chubbys(flat makeup case)). This is the same metallic leather that was used for last years FP accessories that were out around Christmas time in teal, silver and pink/magenta.
The "chubby" makeup pouches have been popular, especially in the black/silver/grey ocelot print, which is the same ocelot material from some FP stuff. They also have the grey ocelot and brown ocelot patterns in the universal cases/camera cases and grey coin pouches with the kisslock. My outlets have recently replenished the grey ocelot items.
Those are all of the MFF small items I have liked and have seemed to be popular. The new MFF Garnets look the same as the FP Garnets but I wasn't impressed with the feel/look of most of the colors/textures, although the overall quality does seem pretty good.

the MFF black/red tartan stuff (mini skinny, makeup cases(small and large), universal case, wristlets(small and medium), kisslock coin pouch, id holder, turnlock top handle pouch) is cute but I'm not fond of the glitter that's on it, seems to come off easily and get all over. There are a bunch of tartan items in the pink/black now too, actually more choices than the black/red, just not 50% off yet.
I really like all the small metallic/jeweled leather items(mini skinny(which seems a little bigger than the usual ones so it's easier to get things in and out of it), the round coin cases, the pill cases, passport covers and chubbys(flat makeup case)). This is the same metallic leather that was used for last years FP accessories that were out around Christmas time in teal, silver and pink/magenta.
The "chubby" makeup pouches have been popular, especially in the black/silver/grey ocelot print, which is the same ocelot material from some FP stuff. They also have the grey ocelot and brown ocelot patterns in the universal cases/camera cases and grey coin pouches with the kisslock. My outlets have recently replenished the grey ocelot items.
Those are all of the MFF small items I have liked and have seemed to be popular. The new MFF Garnets look the same as the FP Garnets but I wasn't impressed with the feel/look of most of the colors/textures, although the overall quality does seem pretty good.

Ooh Thanks for the info! I have a chubby and love it. I haven't heard of any jewel chubbies so that is news to me.

I really want the brown ocelot uni case...but my outlet has not had them the past two times I have went...
And I am not going to pay close to $70 for one off ebay. :sad:

I have only ever seen one at a time of the brown ones at both my outlets. I asked at the one outlet and they said they have only gotten one each time they got them. kinda odd but who knows, maybe they didn't make very many of them?

I really want the brown ocelot uni case...but my outlet has not had them the past two times I have went...
And I am not going to pay close to $70 for one off ebay. :sad:

Be patient and keep checking the bay. I got one for 39.50 shipped. (less than outlet if they're 49 plus 20% coupon plus tax)
It's SO gorgeous!!!
I think I might like it even better than my gray/silver ocelot uni case.
Hope you get one!

I know they will have new MFF floorset tomorrow (Tues) but don't know what are they going to be..... kinda curious!

I went to my outlet today and no new floorset ) :
Luckily I had a bunch of returns to do...otherwise would have been a wasted trip. I wonder if they put the new floorset out tomorrow if they will not have a coupon....?