What's new from Las Vegas...and what's NOT!

Although your trip to Hermes was not exactly what you anticipated you sure did make up for it at the other stores. Congrats on your purchases and welcome home!

shopmom411 said:
I guess this compliment made up for the horrible incident at my Mother's house with the Real Estate woman from Hell who upon seeing Princess exclaimed, "Oh, what a beautiful Dooney & Bourke!" :wtf: :wtf:

If you left the body in your mother's house, the new owners can use you for hidden defect when the smell comes out... :supacool:

Seriously, the cheek of that woman... :roflmfao:
Otherwise, your purchases are gorgeous and I'm glad you had an OK time. It's good to have you back, though!

Great story Shopmom, when you said Princess and how some woman wanted to buy her I thought you were talking about your daughter..:lol:
than later I realized Princess was a kelly...:lol:

Love, love, LOVE your goodies, Shopmom! Are those Prada booties the fall season?? I need a new pair of booties after a flood in my condo ruined my favorite Jimmy Choos this spring. They look comfy!! The H pochette is a glorious color!

Enjoy -- your mother will be with you every time you wear the Trinity bracelet (I teared up when I read your post!) --

Thank you Funnyredhed.....the booties are new for Fall and for a boot with such a high heel they are really comfy because of the platform I think. They're fun.....

Ahhh - how exciting - shoes are the next best purchase to H bags!!!! I'm sad you didn't have a HUGE spending spree......we all had our fingers crossed - the cartier sounds DIVINE!!!!!!!

GOOD to have you back!!!!!!!

welcome back, D. awesome purchases and you were sorely missed on the board. p.s. i'm on avid fan of the diamond versions of both the trinity ring & white gold love bracelet. so gorgeous!