What's Neiman Marcus return policy???

^^ amiekbs8 - i read in your other thread about the mogano PT you got at NM's in fashion square - where is that? is that the one in New Port Beach??? i'm searching high and low for a plomb...

^^ amiekbs8 - i read in your other thread about the mogano PT you got at NM's in fashion square - where is that? is that the one in New Port Beach??? i'm searching high and low for a plomb...

Yes that is the Newport Beach one. I spoke with Kimmie who was very nice and helpful. You should give them a call, I had no hope to find one and I did. Also, CoutureObsessed had suggested Saks Naples in Florida as they have a big selection, try them as well?

Does anyone know how long you have to exchange a bag? I got one as a gift in October and never used it. I was waiting to find a color I love but I thought I only had 30 days at the time. So I figured I'd use it in the future or something. Just wondering if I could still exchange ir or not? I don't want to look dumb and try to exchange it now.:sad: Thanks for your help.

I think they prefer to get it returned within 60 days, and if its past that, you wont get a full refund if the item has been marked down.

" Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. Items returned after 60 days might be subject to a reduced refund if not in its original vendor packaging, in salable condition and/or if the merchandise has been marked down in the intervening time period." - from NM Website

Thanks everyone. I was able to return it actually. They inspected it and saw it wasn't used. The SA's actually seemed happy to get one back. I think they had customers looking for one. I got a bubblegum city instead. :love:

I have found NM to be fine at taking returns. I haven't ever returned anything that was used, and I am sure that is fine if it is somehow defective. As long as you have your receipt, they will refund with no problem. Glad you got it exchanged