What's most expensive handbag mistake??

just eBay. bought a fake kooba on eBay last year for $300 and it turned out to be horribly fake, but i was too naive at the time. now i only buy from boutiques or authorized dealers - i'll pay the extra bit of money for peace of mind.

eBay sucks. i know there are people who will swear by it, but it just ain't for me.

Gryson Skye in Grey. I've tried to like it but the shoulder straps are annoying when you want to get into the purse, the zipper doesn't open smoothly and it looks stupid unsnapped.:tdown:

It is a once in a lifetime thing though. I don't typically spend that much on her for her birthday. She adores the LV Mini Lin line and I guess I could sell it on eBay but I know how much she likes it. Maybe I don't have to do anything for the next few birthdays. :--)

Can i ask if she is a younger girl or adult? Or if that is too nosy ignore me LOL
I just know my daughter chose to spend some bday $ on a Coach swingpack (i think it is called...having a brain freeze) and wristlet and she's 10. I did not pay (though i pd the last $30 b/c i did not want her using the rest of her $ lol) but i am still afraid i let her start too young? She wants a mc lv now LOL Just wondering if your daughter is at least 16? LOL

No MAJOR mistakes but I have 3 Coach bags that i love everything else about but they either don;t zip at all (clip hobo) or only most of the way. I still use them but i have to be concerned with where i'm going when i do and i just don;t feel as secure. I definitely from now on know as much as i love some of the totes i NEED a full zip top.
My Maxx Ny bags i bought for the dreamy colors all in one day off QVC a few yrs ago....i used them a lot at first...and i still would for a certain outfir or occasion...but i just don;t use them a ton now that i have more designer ones.
And the biggest mistake is my 2 navy guccis, one red coach, and gorgeous Fendi that i lost in storage thanks to my ex. But the mistake was the ex and losing the bags bot buying them :sad: