what's left at the outlets?

i thought the outlets weren't getting famiglia?
I heard that, also...actually, the full rumor was that nothing past spiaggia would be at the outlets since this was the last print LeSportsac stores carried & future prints were department store exclusives. I don't know if that's true or not b/c you'd think they'd want to sell anything leftover, even if it meant discounted @ the outlets.

I heard that, also...actually, the full rumor was that nothing past spiaggia would be at the outlets since this was the last print LeSportsac stores carried & future prints were department store exclusives. I don't know if that's true or not b/c you'd think they'd want to sell anything leftover, even if it meant discounted @ the outlets.
Yeah, who knows, since Woodbury got some L'amore in, apparently.:shrugs:

i think only famiglia & l'amore were the dept. store exclusives.. tutti + trasporto are on the website + other retailers after all..

i think only famiglia & l'amore were the dept. store exclusives.. tutti + trasporto are on the website + other retailers after all..
I totally forgot about tutti & trasporto on the website; are they also being sold in the b&m LeSportsacs? If so, they'd have to end-up at the outlets eventually? I'm sure LeSportsac customer service will know & be able to answer our questions quickly, helpfully & correctly :roflmfao:

I totally forgot about tutti & trasporto on the website; are they also being sold in the b&m LeSportsacs? If so, they'd have to end-up at the outlets eventually? I'm sure LeSportsac customer service will know & be able to answer our questions quickly, helpfully & correctly :roflmfao:

yup, i'm pretty sure some have gotten their caramellas or mamma mias at the hawaii lesportsac..

lol @ your sarcasm :P

At the Seattle outlet, still 40% off. For Paradiso and Inferno this is definitely all they had on the floor; I may be forgetting a few styles in the other lines.

Paradiso: Luna
Inferno: Trenino, Bocce, Bambino, Luna
Pirata: Corriere, Nuvola, Trenino
Adios Star: Campeggio, Corriere, Buon Viaggio, Gioco, Ciao Ciao, Scuola, Bocce, Bella, Bambinone, Caramella, Canguro
Fumo: Buon Viaggio, Scuola, Trenino
Bianco: Corriere

At the Seattle outlet, still 40% off. For Paradiso and Inferno this is definitely all they had on the floor; I may be forgetting a few styles in the other lines.

Paradiso: Luna
Inferno: Trenino, Bocce, Bambino, Luna
Pirata: Corriere, Nuvola, Trenino
Adios Star: Campeggio, Corriere, Buon Viaggio, Gioco, Ciao Ciao, Scuola, Bocce, Bella, Bambinone, Caramella, Canguro
Fumo: Buon Viaggio, Scuola, Trenino
Bianco: Corriere

Do you think the Inferno Bocces or Bambinos they had had nice placement?

I didn't get a good look at the Bocce. I think the Bambino (only one left) had the same cooking/baking girl on both sides. I wasn't crazy about it.
I'd call them up tonight (they're open 'til 9, so 2 more hours, and they'll be closed tomorrow) and ask if someone could peek at the bags really quick for you. Phone is 360-654-3520.