What's is the next LV you plan to purchase?

I was sure I wanted a Passy, but I went to the LV boutique yesterday, and the GM is larger than I imagined. They didn't have the regular Passy, so I'm not sure.

I did get quite taken by the Damier Duomo.

- Sac Plat in Epi or Damier
- Mono Ellipse
- Mono Sonatine
- Mono Croissant Pochette
- MC Trouville but haven't decided yet if I'll get the black or the white one, please advise!
- Denim Mini Pleaty in Blue or Khaki

LV_addict said:
I was hoping to get into luggage pieces now. I wouldn't mind a couple of pre-loved suitcases!!!:love: And a vintage speedy!!!
Scratch that! Maybe I'll start with the luggage right after I get blue Le Fab (like Star's!!!).:lol: I swear, I have to stop coming here!!! I get ideas and they are never cheap!!!:shocked: :censor: :lol:

Get the B.H! I mean yes both choices are nice but my SA has told me the B.H. is a great seller, I think it looks better too, the B.V. reminds me of having to literally DIG into your bag to get stuff out :sad:

i think i'd like to get a:
batignolles horizontal or vertical (cant figure out what size though)
or
epi black pochette
or
something from the Vernis range... maybe a little hand held bag... hehehe!
or
Wapity in monogram or black MC
or
A stockton in black Mat
Or
Manhattan GM

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: i dont know... the list is too long... but maybe the first 2 i will get next...:lol:

I have been looking at the Mono wapity since it was brought up in TPF...it's sooo cute:love: !!! I've yet to see the real one in the stores tho, so that's still on hold.

I also want an epi pochette, either a red one or a mocha one. Can't decide cause I think the red one is so sexy but too loud for me, but the mocha one I can't use in Winter because I can't get the keychain extension for it :mad: . *sighz*

Ok,changed my mind too...Still want the luggage but now I definatley want the Montsouris Back-pack. I previously started a thread asking if anyone owned one and would love to hear there expert advise on the functionality of this larg bag I can just swing around my shoulder.