What's interesting at the

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Outlets these days ? I'm going away with my MIL on the 13th of sept to buffalo, I cant wait. I have never been to an outlet store before, so i dont know what to expect.

If you're looking for a Gigi there should be some there at the outlet you're going to--maybe if people haven't already gotten to all of them because of the Labor Day sale! There should also heritage stripe pieces, the tonal Carlys and I also remember seeing pleated ergo hobos (the discounts on these weren't that great though). That's all I can remember for now. I'll see if I can remember anything esle.

If you're looking for a Gigi there should be some there at the outlet you're going to--maybe if people haven't already gotten to all of them because of the Labor Day sale! There should also heritage stripe pieces, the tonal Carlys and I also remember seeing pleated ergo hobos (the discounts on these weren't that great though). That's all I can remember for now. I'll see if I can remember anything esle.

I saw a teal Gigi today at Tannersville and a bunch of the whiskey at AC yesterday. They were still the same price I paid for mine last week. I got a better deal on my leather Leigh and my Lily. Most of the Legacy was only 20% off.

I was at Buffalo last weekend and had a quite a few factory bags on the right hand side of the store (when you first enter it). On the left on side they had the Soho bags and were 20% off. At the left hand side (at the back), they had a tan Soho satchel and that was 20% off. I saw a Patent Blue Ergo hobo but I forgot the price of it. Legacy Patent Shoulder bag in chocolate. There were Heritage Stripe Totes, Large Leather Carly's for over $300. Heritage Stripe Tattersall Totes, Mini Skinnies for $19. Mini "c" bags & wristlet for 50% off. Swingpacks were going for $119. Keyfobs, lanyards were between $9-$24. Ergo Leather Pleated Hobo's & Totes and other stuff but I've forgot what I've seen.

I was about to get a white Soho Satchel for $189 +20% off but my mother was against getting me something white for my birthday. I wanted to stay in there longer but my parents wanted to do some shopping for my children. They didn't want me spending too much time there before I ended up other stuff.

I'm just going to bump this old thread... Anyone going to /been to the Niagara outlet lately... do they have any planners ? I didnt even look when I was in buffalo a few weeks ago.

thanks!