What's interesting at the

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Outlets these days ? I'm going away with my MIL on the 13th of sept to buffalo, I cant wait. I have never been to an outlet store before, so i dont know what to expect.

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
Jan 15, 2008
land of sand & hot
If you're looking for a Gigi there should be some there at the outlet you're going to--maybe if people haven't already gotten to all of them because of the Labor Day sale! There should also heritage stripe pieces, the tonal Carlys and I also remember seeing pleated ergo hobos (the discounts on these weren't that great though). That's all I can remember for now. I'll see if I can remember anything esle.

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
If you're looking for a Gigi there should be some there at the outlet you're going to--maybe if people haven't already gotten to all of them because of the Labor Day sale! There should also heritage stripe pieces, the tonal Carlys and I also remember seeing pleated ergo hobos (the discounts on these weren't that great though). That's all I can remember for now. I'll see if I can remember anything esle.

I saw a teal Gigi today at Tannersville and a bunch of the whiskey at AC yesterday. They were still the same price I paid for mine last week. I got a better deal on my leather Leigh and my Lily. Most of the Legacy was only 20% off.

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
T.O. Canada
I was at Buffalo last weekend and had a quite a few factory bags on the right hand side of the store (when you first enter it). On the left on side they had the Soho bags and were 20% off. At the left hand side (at the back), they had a tan Soho satchel and that was 20% off. I saw a Patent Blue Ergo hobo but I forgot the price of it. Legacy Patent Shoulder bag in chocolate. There were Heritage Stripe Totes, Large Leather Carly's for over $300. Heritage Stripe Tattersall Totes, Mini Skinnies for $19. Mini "c" bags & wristlet for 50% off. Swingpacks were going for $119. Keyfobs, lanyards were between $9-$24. Ergo Leather Pleated Hobo's & Totes and other stuff but I've forgot what I've seen.

I was about to get a white Soho Satchel for $189 +20% off but my mother was against getting me something white for my birthday. I wanted to stay in there longer but my parents wanted to do some shopping for my children. They didn't want me spending too much time there before I ended up other stuff.

karester

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
Yeah, the Bleecker patent flap shoulder bag was 20% off. I saw blue (pond? don't know what blue it came in) and plum.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I'm just going to bump this old thread... Anyone going to /been to the Niagara outlet lately... do they have any planners ? I didnt even look when I was in buffalo a few weeks ago.

thanks!