What's inside your Tano?

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
Come on, ladies! Show us what you keep in those beautiful Tano bags! I won't have pics to post for a few more days so I'll live vicariously inside your bags until then!

Haha beeb.... if I get a chance I will take pics of my tanos guts. The problem is it's just my purse organizer and it just hops from bag to bag so it's always the same stuff lol. Although I do need to try to put school things in my UCAP so we'll see how that goes.

TK, I would greatly appreciate advice on what size organizer I should buy. I'd like to ideally use it in the Shopper, French Nanny and Minilisa but if I can't that's ok.

So the pics of your organizer in your bags would be a HUGE help! :drinkup:

Alright, here is a large purse-to-go inside of a minilisa (tons of extra space!). And then pics of what was randomly in my bag from earlier in the week and what is inside of my organizer. And then, the comparison between the small and large organizers.

Attachments

• IMG_3774.JPG
    IMG_3774.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3775.JPG
    IMG_3775.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3776.JPG
    IMG_3776.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3777.JPG
    IMG_3777.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3779.JPG
    IMG_3779.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 103
Why don't we have a bow-down smilie? This will have to do.... :dothewave:

Thank you SO much TK! I will definitely be ordering a large! Now, to decide on a color!

I too have the purse to go organizer. I recommend getting the trio pack, where you get all three sizes. I mostly use the large size though. It's such a handy dandy organizer. I just love it!

I would say the large is the most versatile... and if you need it smaller u can just roll it up a lil and velcro it to be smaller! Way cool! I recommend buying a light or bright color! Even inside of a super dark bag you will be able to see and find your things; that's why I have the bright blue!

I have the trio and use the large organizer as it's a great fit in pretty much all my bags. I ended up giving the smaller one to my mom as she carries smaller bags.