What's Inside Your MJ Bag? Share Your Pics!

My PTTM Sookie bought at Nordstroms Sept. 2011. I hardly use it, but am taking it out today.

IMAG0616.jpg

Wallet
Key case
D&B cosmetic
Coach sm wallet
Note pad (Susan G Korman for the cure)
Id badge for work
HTC Incredible (not in pic. Used it to take pic)

nobody has posted in this thread for a long time. so much fun! love your werdie and now i want a hi-chew, lol!

Wish more ppl would post pics of what's inside their bags! Always interesting to see! I love checking out "In the Bag" section on the last page of every Marie Claire that features a celebrity, their bag and what's inside it. :smile:

The Werdie is so cute and so is everything in it! Love that Hello Kitty cord wrap thingy!! What kind of candies are those? One of my favorite things to do when I travel is looking at the place's candies!

Thank you! The Hello Kitty cord holders are from eBay and they are only like $2.00 including shipping! Great solution to prevent tangled cords. The candies are "Hi-Chew". It's originally from Japan and it is popular in Asia. I actually got them from Wal-Mart. :P

The Werdie is so cute and so is everything in it! Love that Hello Kitty cord wrap thingy!! What kind of candies are those? One of my favorite things to do when I travel is looking at the place's candies!
Preppy, you've got to try Hi Chews. seriously. they are a chewy flavored candy and just yummy. I actually have to order mine online or have my sister send them to me from Zion Market (she lives in San Diego). They don't carry those decliciousnesses in my area. I live in the boonies.

Here's what my pretty girl was carrying today:

Coach key fob w/Venza key
Coach wallet
Gum (2 flavors of course!)
Vera Bradley makeup bag (the usual contents of lip gloss, Advil, nail file, dental floss and ponytail holders)
Oakley sunnies
No name black makeup bag (mineral makeup, small brush)
Pink pen
No name leather business card holder
Laurel Burch kitty cat zip leather case (holds gift cards)
Hempz lotion
Ipod
Vera Bradley key case (holds my work keys)
Clipa purse ring (so my baby NEVER hits the floor!)

Not pictured: my phone and my glasses (using both right now!):P

Thank goodness this bag has three interior and two exterior pockets: I have something stashed in all of them. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2012-07-18 21.16.37 (1024x768).jpg
    2012-07-18 21.16.37 (1024x768).jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 1,535
  • 2012-07-18 21.15.39 (1024x768).jpg
    2012-07-18 21.15.39 (1024x768).jpg
    551.5 KB · Views: 1,540
  • 2012-07-18 21.11.59 (1024x768).jpg
    2012-07-18 21.11.59 (1024x768).jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 1,549
I am using a Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo which I love cuz it's like a bottomless pit.. Here is what is inside .....

1) Louis Vuitton Vernis Wallet
2) Tommy Hilfiger makeup case
3) Biotin Vitamins
4) A moleskin journal
5) 2 eos lip balms in lemon drop and summer fruit.
6) A straw .. Cuz u never know when u need a straw.. Lol...
7) D & G sunglasses in a case from Century's
8) Eyeglasses in pink case
9) Bottle of Advil
10) Zip lock bag with feminine products and hair clips and Bobbie pins..
11) Zebra print coin purse
12) Bath and body works spray pink chiffon
13) black drawstring bag with ear phone in it.
14) sephora mirror
15) zebra print mirror from Claire's
16) pink I phone over
17) the panda is my current iPhone case and iPhone 4... ; )

I have to try to limit myself or I full this to the brink.. Lol.. And probably break my shoulder...

Attachments

• image-1598068680.jpg
    image-1598068680.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 1,505
  • image-2995364946.jpg
    image-2995364946.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 1,503
Here's what my pretty girl was carrying today:

Coach key fob w/Venza key
Coach wallet
Gum (2 flavors of course!)
Vera Bradley makeup bag (the usual contents of lip gloss, Advil, nail file, dental floss and ponytail holders)
Oakley sunnies
No name black makeup bag (mineral makeup, small brush)
Pink pen
No name leather business card holder
Laurel Burch kitty cat zip leather case (holds gift cards)
Hempz lotion
Ipod
Vera Bradley key case (holds my work keys)
Clipa purse ring (so my baby NEVER hits the floor!)

Not pictured: my phone and my glasses (using both right now!):P

Thank goodness this bag has three interior and two exterior pockets: I have something stashed in all of them. :biggrin:

Love your Venetia! One of my fave MJ styles!!

PS I carry multiple packs of gum too- sometimes you want mint and sometimes you want sweet! Gotta be prepared!

I am using a Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo which I love cuz it's like a bottomless pit.. Here is what is inside .....

1) Louis Vuitton Vernis Wallet
2) Tommy Hilfiger makeup case
3) Biotin Vitamins
4) A moleskin journal
5) 2 eos lip balms in lemon drop and summer fruit.
6) A straw .. Cuz u never know when u need a straw.. Lol...
7) D & G sunglasses in a case from Century's
8) Eyeglasses in pink case
9) Bottle of Advil
10) Zip lock bag with feminine products and hair clips and Bobbie pins..
11) Zebra print coin purse
12) Bath and body works spray pink chiffon
13) black drawstring bag with ear phone in it.
14) sephora mirror
15) zebra print mirror from Claire's
16) pink I phone over
17) the panda is my current iPhone case and iPhone 4... ; )

I have to try to limit myself or I full this to the brink.. Lol.. And probably break my shoulder...

Your bag is looking great, Dawn!!! You are right about having "straws" handy! Love the panda iPhone case! Too too cute!!!!!!!

preppy_in_pink said:
Your bag is looking great, Dawn!!! You are right about having "straws" handy! Love the panda iPhone case! Too too cute!!!!!!!

Thanks.. I'm loving it! I even love the inside lining It pops when u open it... I love my panda too! I thought he would get dirty quick because it's white n rubber but a month later n it still looks good.. Yay! N btw I no joke have like 24 iPhone cases it's become a really bad addiction as well.. I have everything under the sun.. Pink blue green orange yellow all plain than I have .. Mood cases... crystal cases.. Animal cases... Flower cases.. A juicy case... Crazy!! I wonder if there's a forum for iPhone case addiction.. Lol...