What's Inside Your LV?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inside my hampstead azur pm...

Attached Files:

2. bebelastrange- I love the jewels you have on your iphone where did you get them?

3. bebelastrange: Wow, it looks so roomy in that Hampstead! I love it.

4. Thanks WhalenMe,
    i do all my bling (trust me its not fun & very time consuming!)
    i get my stones from rhinestonebiz.com
    i'm putting bling on all my things... makes anything look $$$
    BTW i use 12ss & 5ss Crystal AB on the iphone and i needed about 800 to cover the back & sides...

xxb

5. Sophia, that hello kitty blings are so cute. How do you do it???

6. I can't seem to post my picture 'cause I don't have a place to host it, but here's a list:

damier graphite brazza
    iphone
    jack black hand healer
    macbook air in sleeve

inside a damier graphite briefcase

7. SweetPurple! Bag + items within are fantastic as always!!! Now, I'm going to check out that book Deluxe.....

8. This is a really good idea SweetPurple! I always end up dumping my bags and grabbing my wallet, cellphone and lipgloss, and running off! Maybe I could be a little bit more put together with a Pochette Toilette. Adding it to the list....

9. awesome setup!!!

is deluxe worth reading???

10. I think so ... it really makes you think, and I have learned a lot especially about LVMH's ceo.

11. Sweetpurple - love your bag and it's pretty contents!
    The "deluxe" book you have caught my attention too! I read some of it online and order it from amazon. Can't wait to get it and read!

12. This is what I take to work everyday, I don't like to carry much, I hate heavy bags LOL

[​IMG]

Porte Valeurs in Monogram
    Pocket Organizer in Damier
    Modem 3G
    2 Pendrives
    Gum
    Ray Ban Aviators
    Cles in Black Epi with Car and House keys
    Cles in Damier Azur with iPod and headphones
    Lousy phone
    Pen
    MacBook Air

13. bebelastrange- I never knew a hampstead held so much. I love how you have it so organized too

mario.af- what a fantastic bag....I really love your bag and contents :supacool:

14. mario.af:

I love your bag!!!

15. SweetPurple! I'm drooling! So much gorgeous pink and purple. How are you enjoying Deluxe? I liked the book!

mario.af, HOT bag and accessories! HOT laptop, too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.