What's inside your LV?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  2. @all my cash concerned ladies- No, I didnt rob a bank :smile: (I wish kinda..hey its a recession). I went shopping yesterday, its better for me to take cash as its tangible and makes me spend less.

3. Can I go shopping with you?? I would LOOOOVE to have that kind of cash to go shopping with!! :drool:

4. My goodness woman! Tell us, what did you buy????

5. I guess I'll start again:P, Inside my Whistler:heart:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:supacool:

6. Love, love, LVOE it! The Groom Agenda, the TPF on the phone, the cash :graucho:

7. redDuchess and latinmalemodel ... the next time you two are going shopping let me know I could do with some help on my wishlist below :P:girlsigh:

8. Inside my Damier Speedy 30!
    It's forever changing!! :smile:

My purse and her insides.
    [​IMG]

And all the stuff that I can shove in there.
    [​IMG]
    *The book wasn't inside the purse for the first picture because it covered everything. T_T

9. LVOES it for many reasons, mostly the cash, but mainly the PurseForum being displayed on the Phone.....and all the LV goodies

@NeedAnotherBag- I actually couldn't find anything, my back is currently hurting, and I really wanted a Navy bag...which are apparently hard to find :sad:, so I went home, then the next morning I set out for the Gucci outlet, which should be called "FAKE OUTLET"(due to the lack of what I would consider outlet deals), so a day later, $ is back in the bank...which in lieu of the economy is probably the best place for it.

10. For a guy, I think I carry a lot around with me every day.

Contents include:
    MacBook Air + Power adapter
    Apple Headphones
    USB thumb drive
    Notebook + Loose leafed papers
    Mont Blanc Pen & Pencil
    Mont Blanc Notepad
    Hermes Ulysee (larger notepad)
    Hermes Vision II Zip (wallet)
    Kleenex + Handkerchief
    Sunglasses + Case
    iPhone 3G
    Keys + Chapstick + Gum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. WOW! That's alot of stuff you got in your 30. :nuts: I never knew so much could fit in there!

12. [​IMG]

cash rules everything around me dollar dollar bills ya'll

13. I have the same makeup bag (pink VS) inside my mono speedy 25! i love it :smile: kinda hard to get in and out but i love the color :smile:

14. latinmalemodel: I absolutely love your bag and accessories!!

15. Thanks whalenme and everyone else:flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice